Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Team Losi Mini LST

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2005, 09:57 AM
Irlsh
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Team Losi Mini LST

ORIGINAL: Sao

Oh be nice! Don't get me started on your grammer or spelling. :P Was funny!

You couldn't even spell "SENTENCE" lmao :P good fun!

And you cannot spell GrammAr

Unless thats some US way of spelling it
I never said my GRAMMAR or spelling was perfect.. Mine was more or less a "TYPO" WAS merly telling him not to correct others etc.... no one asked you for any 2 cents ... heh
Old 10-18-2005, 01:14 PM
captanabolic

SAO,
Don't you have a mission to complete? Since you are the only one to have touched one and know of a LHS that had one. The CAPT gave you strict orders to aquire that MLST (by any means possible. IE steal it, Buy it, borrow it) and bring it back to headquarters for further inspection!!! No get to it soldier!!!
Old 10-18-2005, 01:57 PM
houseplant

yea sry for the grammar errors it was late and i just got back from running a couple miles and yea i get wut u mean the mini lst is the mini that has everything ppl have wanted and two bags of chips
Old 10-18-2005, 03:18 PM
Irlsh

ORIGINAL: houseplant

yea sry for the grammar errors it was late and i just got back from running a couple miles and yea i get wut u mean the mini lst is the mini that has everything ppl have wanted and two bags of chips
Nah no worry, I don't think many care about the errors anways .. I myself have grown to understand typos on a daily basis lol
Old 10-18-2005, 05:38 PM
houseplant

yes it is a skill everyone here has developed and that skill is the ability to understand horrible grammar
Old 10-18-2005, 09:20 PM
MBX5T Maniac
My Feedback: (-1)

except me. i still correct people
Old 10-19-2005, 03:04 AM
Sao

ORIGINAL: captanabolic

SAO,
Don't you have a mission to complete? Since you are the only one to have touched one and know of a LHS that had one. The CAPT gave you strict orders to aquire that MLST (by any means possible. IE steal it, Buy it, borrow it) and bring it back to headquarters for further inspection!!! No get to it soldier!!!
Sir, Yes Sir!
Mission postponed due to logistics failure
Will try to get to the target this weekend
I'll try to get them to open up the diffs so I can have a look at the gears
Pictures to follow
Sao Out

ORIGINAL: mayhem maniac

except me. i still correct people
That should read

Except me, I still correct people.
Old 10-19-2005, 04:20 AM
trdcorolla

Anyone know whats the motor limit for the esc on the mini lst? I was thinking about putting a grupner 400, in there.

BTW someone told me that a 370 motor is a 400 sized motor is this true?

Thanks
Old 10-19-2005, 05:10 AM
nedMX

close enough. i think im going to go straight for the brushed 540 motor and i have a correspondant checking out the chances of this working at the upcoming iHobby expo.
Old 10-19-2005, 04:03 PM
houseplant

what do u think most ppl are gunna do double bl single bl or double bb single bb
Old 10-19-2005, 04:20 PM
Tigger N. Bennie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: nedMX
close enough. i think im going to go straight for the brushed 540 motor and i have a correspondant checking out the chances of this working at the upcoming iHobby expo.
For that matter, I'll be at iHobbyExpo playing with toy RCs.
Old 10-20-2005, 03:59 PM
houseplant

damn this thread keeps getting pushed down[]
Old 10-21-2005, 06:15 PM
monster man14

have you guys wondered wat if u wanna upgrad it to two berushless motors, how would u take advanteage of the dual motor mount with 2 brushless and 1 battery?
Old 10-21-2005, 06:33 PM
MBX5T Maniac
My Feedback: (-1)

nope. mamba already shot that idea down a while back.
Old 10-22-2005, 02:41 AM
outcastrc

Why? Just because Castle Creations said so? Theres no reason it can't be done. Electric airplane guys do it all the time so it is possible to run 2 motors on one esc. As well theres no reason why you couldn't run 2 motors with 2 escs. Either from one battery or separately.

The real question is will you have to? I think not...

There are plenty of choices beyond Mamba's. If they don't make a bl large enough there are others that do. I am sure it won't be long before Mamba steps up to the plate as well.
Old 10-22-2005, 05:23 AM
Sao

The reasin you cant do it with two brushless in the L:ST is because they are both turning the same gear, if one motor is even 5kv out then the lower kv motor will burn out. In a plane two motors on one esc driving two props is not a problem.
Old 10-22-2005, 05:47 AM
outcastrc

If you say so. But then how do you explain the many dual and even triple brushless trucks out of there. They shouldn't work either and yet they do. I personally know people that have done so with no problems. These are multi escs in these trucks. I only know of airplane guys pushing dual motors (as far as I know) per esc but the same rules should apply. If it works for them it should for this if done properly. This is proven fact that it works and works great for many many people.

I would think that the same rules would apply that apply to dual nitro trucks. They work and work well. (I personally owned a Twin Titan) The motors have no choice but to equal out. One may be working a bit harder then the other to do so but but so what. Its close enough and as long as they aren't over heating your not doing any damage to them.
Old 10-22-2005, 08:29 AM
Irlsh

ORIGINAL: outcastrc

If you say so. But then how do you explain the many dual and even triple brushless trucks out of there. They shouldn't work either and yet they do. I personally know people that have done so with no problems. These are multi escs in these trucks. I only know of airplane guys pushing dual motors (as far as I know) per esc but the same rules should apply. If it works for them it should for this if done properly. This is proven fact that it works and works great for many many people.

I would think that the same rules would apply that apply to dual nitro trucks. They work and work well. (I personally owned a Twin Titan) The motors have no choice but to equal out. One may be working a bit harder then the other to do so but but so what. Its close enough and as long as they aren't over heating your not doing any damage to them.

OK SOMEONE BUY 2 MAMBA 8000 for the price of $250 then run 2 batteries? or 1 battery and a really short run time.. its just not practical. get a 540 conversion and all is settled
Old 10-22-2005, 08:41 AM
rc rager

Actualy,the run time with stock motors id 13 minutes.And you can fit a 3 cell lipo in there whitch would make it have extrmely long run times,and lipos for minis are extremely cheap!
Old 10-22-2005, 09:07 AM
Irlsh

ORIGINAL: rc rager

Actualy,the run time with stock motors id 13 minutes.And you can fit a 3 cell lipo in there whitch would make it have extrmely long run times,and lipos for minis are extremely cheap!
I see all these people with there ideas of running 2 mambas and a lipo.. I WANNA SEE IT DONE>. lol i mean you gonna run 2 mambas with one 3 cell lipo.. ok do it IT WONT BE AS EASY AS YOU THINK!
Old 10-22-2005, 03:19 PM
rc rager

Look here,you must not have any experience with mini lipos at all,becausethey are very powerful and hold a ton of run time.do you see those people at the races go without having to charge it more than once,and they have mambas?You could still get atleast 15 minute run times with 2 mambas and i 3 cell lipo.[>:]. I'm not sure about you but thats a pretty long run-time for me.And ive seen it done by a losi worker and i worked like a charm.
Old 10-22-2005, 04:57 PM
Irlsh

ORIGINAL: rc rager

Look here,you must not have any experience with mini lipos at all,becausethey are very powerful and hold a ton of run time.do you see those people at the races go without having to charge it more than once,and they have mambas?You could still get atleast 15 minute run times with 2 mambas and i 3 cell lipo.[>:]. I'm not sure about you but thats a pretty long run-time for me.And ive seen it done by a losi worker and i worked like a charm.
Yea i have no experience... lol You just be the hero and run it with 2 mambas. oh btw you think everyone on this board can just buy 2 mambas for a truck that doesnt need it? incase you forgot their rather exspensive. lol anyways get us some pics when you do it ok.. thanks
Old 10-22-2005, 10:27 PM
SublimeJason
Banned

I seen Some new hopups from dynamite and team losi, on another form but Can't put the pics up?
Old 10-23-2005, 03:30 AM
nedMX

YES...latest pics from ihobby expo...DYNAMITE MLST ALLOY

Old 10-23-2005, 03:31 AM
nedMX

YES...latest pics from ihobby expo...MLST hopups
http://www.*************.com/images/ev...expo%20096.jpg
http://www.*************.com/images/ev...expo%20095.jpg
http://www.*************.com/images/ev...expo%20122.jpg

please replace stars with the - rc - zone(spaces between dashes removed) it seems RCU is being childish but lets not get into the arguments.

heres the http://www.*************.com/images/ev...hobbyexpo2005/ whole lot for those who want other pictures. this is just a sample and there are another 500 photos still to be sorted and uploaded. once again, replace the start with the - rc - zone.
http://www.*************.com/images/ev...hobbyexpo2005/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.