RCU Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi Mini LST
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2005, 08:29 AM
Irlsh
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Team Losi Mini LST

ORIGINAL: outcastrc

If you say so. But then how do you explain the many dual and even triple brushless trucks out of there. They shouldn't work either and yet they do. I personally know people that have done so with no problems. These are multi escs in these trucks. I only know of airplane guys pushing dual motors (as far as I know) per esc but the same rules should apply. If it works for them it should for this if done properly. This is proven fact that it works and works great for many many people.

I would think that the same rules would apply that apply to dual nitro trucks. They work and work well. (I personally owned a Twin Titan) The motors have no choice but to equal out. One may be working a bit harder then the other to do so but but so what. Its close enough and as long as they aren't over heating your not doing any damage to them.

OK SOMEONE BUY 2 MAMBA 8000 for the price of $250 then run 2 batteries? or 1 battery and a really short run time.. its just not practical. get a 540 conversion and all is settled