Thread: Kadet Senior
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 06:45 PM
JohnBuckner
My Feedback: (1)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default RE: Kadet Senior

ORIGINAL: shd3920

No he decided its not what he wants to do and has since moved out of state and I lost all contact with him [] so I gave that away before it was finished. All I have now is a Kadet Mark II (motor too big so cant fly) and a Kadet LT-40 (doesn't have a motor and stripped clean of radio system and such)

So my brother and I are planning on going back and forth to the Mark II and Senior, after we both join the local club. We have had so many family problems the last couple years that something has always delayed the learning, but I'VE HAD IT, about time we get out there, with all the time and money spent we GOTTA LEARN!!! But it is also hard when you don't have transportation and you don't know anyone at the field.

First of all forget the four stroke, For begining the two stroke is more intuitive in the tunning and a little user friendly. That means easier for you as a beginer. Learning to fly is a series of steps up a ladder and don,t start skipping rungs because an engine may sound cooler. Remember they are much more expensive and you are more liable to destroy that expensive engine early on than after your skills mature a little.

Now I am a little confused and that makes it darn hard to make any suggestion if we don,t know what you have. So what exactly do you have airplanes and engines? Not what you are thinking about getting?

Its a mistake for a new folks to fixate on their first airplane and refuse to fly it because its the first. If you have a completed LT-40 why are we not talking about engines for that, that is what you need to finish if you already have it.

So what the heck do you already have? Remember information from posts elsewhere does not help here.

John