RCU Forums - View Single Post - Ignorant people who should know better
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2003, 08:55 AM
LSP972
My Feedback: (13)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ignorant people who should know better

I don't have any more time to deal with this right now, since I'm leaving for a detail in a half hour and won't be back until late Friday. But I WILL talk to that youngster; not to get his side of the story, because I really don't care one way or the other what happened out there, Borzak- you made a serious slash at my profession, and knowing there is ALWAYS another side -usually less than flattering to the complainant- to any complaint, I got the details of what followed. I do want to assure the youngster that there are some nice guys in the ranks of R/C, because he will no doubt be told that someone called in a complaint on him- even if they didn't have the stones to make it official and identify themselves.

Borzak, you're right; nobody will be "gunning" for you. We deal with irate folks all day, every day. Goes with the job. That young trooper had probably forgotten about you an hour later.

And the lousy flying comment referred to the propensity of newbies to fly over the road behind the pits while struggling with an approach. I was a member of that club for five years. I saw it happen many times. If you haven't yet, you will see it; if you haven't done it already. And that new BREC soccer complex across the road (which, by the way IS the same road on either side of the curve- LA 42) means more scrutiny.

You have my name; lots of folks there still remember me. Believe what you will. Again, what happened at the field is not important to me. Just don't get on a public forum and slam my profession when your own skirts aren't clean.

Steve