RCU Forums - View Single Post - Aloft Hobbies and FrSky......Be careful dealing with these people! (RESOLVED)
Old 04-01-2014, 10:27 AM
aeajr
My Feedback: (2)

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Ron Kay
Aloft Hobbies, be careful dealing with these people!

I purchased several FrSky modules from Aloft, had a problem, sent the modules back for service per their request and that was the last time I saw my equipment! Have tried contacting them via email and phone and have never heard back! Several months have passed and they still have my equipment! Contacted FrSky and was told they will not get involved with this situation!

No Customer Support and NO EQUIPMENT!

Deal with know honorable dealers!

From this experience I've decided to stay with the major brands Hitec and JR from Horizon or Tower and pay the premium. At least I know I'll get quality service and support...
Ron,

If you could edit the title of the thread, would you?

I believe you can go back and edit the first post, then go advanced. At that point you can edit the title. That is, if you would wish to do so.

Posts and thread titles like this can be very damaging to someone's business, especially when they are generally a good company as reflected by all the positive posts.

In the meantime I am going to start a new thread that is intended to counter the negative of this one. Those of you who have had good experience with Aloft and FrSky, I invite you do join in and post.

New Thread
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-r...l#post11773456

Last edited by aeajr; 04-01-2014 at 10:46 AM.