RCU Forums - View Single Post - genesis
Thread: genesis
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2004, 08:40 PM
ThermalRD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: genesis

What are you asking? or trying to say? You just bought a genesis, and now you're looking for reviews? Or are you searching for someone else that just bought a genesis, and want their review? Look around, there are many threads about this. Most of the older threads were locked due to arguing, flaming, bad language, etc. The Genesis was plagued with problems at release. They issued some care packages in a not so timely fashion from what i remember. The Genesis is still facing a huge challenge ahead. Its price is way too high. Gen owners have posted that the parts are expensive. I remember a post from an owner saying the tranny parts he thought he need would cost nearly as much as the whole truck. It got off to such a bad start, they will need to cut that price down ALOT to gain an audience. Good luck with the Gen if you have already bought it, or are still planning on buying one. Honestly, i think the truck will be discontinued if they dont find a better way to promote it. No company will continue to produce any product that does not sell.