RCU Forums - View Single Post - SUPER REAPER MAIDEN FLIGHT SOON NEED ADVISES
Old 10-12-2005, 10:52 PM
shout out devil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SUPER REAPER MAIDEN FLIGHT SOON NEED ADVISES

that your right my expirence is limited but alot of people dont understand how big my school fields are and during the summers there is no one there, for atleast a mile or 2 radius from the fields. but i always check for people because i dont want anything to happen. but sorry for being a amature, and ive got to start with jets somewhere. if you really think that i am dangering the sanity of the public ill find a new place to fly. i never had the pleasure of learning with a instructor, ive alway taught myself how to do things, plus with the types of video games that the so called "youth of today" play with, i bet that their depth perception, motor skills, ect.. are all more adept and adriot to such activities. and another thing that really makes me mad is that, how the adults completely undermind teens. i know thats not entierly true but atleast 2 times a month i get mistreated by an adult who thinks that they are smarter or better than me just because their older. in school ive taken 2 years of aerospace, 3 years of advance physics and chemistry, and 3 years of precalculus, and calculus, but hey what do i know. im just simply trying to learn, does anyone have a problem with that. im 17 years old, im pretty capable of learning. not that age has to do with anything. lol