Community
Search
Notices
3D Electric Flying! Discuss all aspects of Electric 3D RC flying here!

Multiplex Acro Master

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2008, 04:49 PM
sirwiam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Multiplex Acro Master

I'm interested if anyone has tried this model and has comments.
Thanks .. William .. [email protected]
Old 05-12-2008, 05:15 PM
Flyin C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Multiplex Acro Master

my friends have that plane, and they say it is amazing and one of the best 3D/pattern planes ever!
Old 05-19-2008, 02:01 PM
Xpress

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Multiplex Acro Master

Ryan Archer took it for some awesome flights just this weekend at the big MWE event down here in San Diego. It is a really awesome performer, and when you set it up light and with lots of power, you will be very happy with the turnout. The Acro Master's out at the event were ~32 oz., and had hacker A30 motors in them, so they had plenty of power. They did pretty much everything in the book of 3D, and then some. They also hovered really well, and pretty much just floated around. But turn up the throttle, and come right down the field on a Knife Edge pass. There were several done this wekend.

My Acro Master was setup heavy at ~45oz., but even so, it still was a nice plane, and did inverted very well. My power system wasn't exactly what you would use for 3D, but it got it around. This time around, I'm setting it up as light as possible, and am going to use a 400+ watt motor for insane vertical.

The Acro Master is probably the best 3D/Pattern performer out there, and flies like it's on rails.