Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > 3D Flying!
Reload this Page >

First Giant Scale 3D gasser?

Community
Search
Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

First Giant Scale 3D gasser?

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 10:12 AM
Andrew Lumley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First Giant Scale 3D gasser?

Hey Everyone,

I am interested in buying my first giant scale 3D gasser. I'm really not sure as there are so many options out there. I would like between 50cc-100cc and would like an extra or yak or something, it needs to fly 3D well and not be really complicated to assemble. I am interested in the Hangar-9 27% extra 260 but I have been reading some other threads and some people believe that this plane is just a waste of money and is too small for a DA-50 but on the other hand some people love it. Any aircraft suggestions or comments on the 260 would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Andrew
Old 08-27-2009, 04:22 PM
jzrf6c

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: First Giant Scale 3D gasser?

Andrew,
Are you interested in an "almost new" model with an 85cc engine, A 35% er? One of the guys in our club, Romeo skyhawks, nneds to sell his plan to pay for medical cost. He sure could use a hand. Check out our website,

http://www.romeoskyhawks.org. Check in the for sale section. We are just West of the ClearWater bridge in Romeo Michigan. I think this is just a few hours drive for someone from Ottawa.