RCU Forums - View Single Post - Long-EZ 46 Conversion to Electric
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 07:23 AM
bobzilla
My Feedback: (63)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Long-EZ 46 Conversion to Electric

Thanks for all that info...every little bit helps in settting up the plane and making for a sucessful maiden. I have a big problem, that may
require me to break the carnard out the the plane..the elevator has way too much slop and it is coming from the clevis/horn that they
have coming off the carnard. I have heard how sensitive these planes are and I'm sure this loosness (slightly over a 1/8 inch up and down at
the trailing edge of canard) is gonna make for one squirrly ride. If I really screw things up..then I think I may have to buy a another kit...I like the yellow ez you have and escpecially the canopy, who make that plane??? It it the larger size Nitro Plane?

Bobz

(you can NEVER have too many planes, I learned to fly in July 2004, now fly 5 - 1/4 scale planes, and total over 22 planes..I would guess
I could also be called "Dances with planes".

33%AM Yak, 30% AM Yak, 29% AW Katana-zdz50ng, 29% AW Katana-3w60, Patty 300 prototype 84", GP Patty-g62, Composite-Arf 2.3 prototype-3w85twin, GSP 43% Giles-3w150twin, 1/3scale Christian Eagle, CG Ultimate-108fsr, MW SuperStinker-27%, 80"Cub/floats,
HangerNine Futana46, GP U-Can-Do46, Lil'Banchee, AirFoil-Z Yak, CG WildStik-108fsr, Corsair 40 (scratch built), LongEZ (yet to finish),
MP Microjet, ChargerRC YAK, and lastly a 25year old ARIEL pattern plane restored....whew!

You DON'T want to see the list of crashed planes...hehehe

bobz
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ec88083.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	549180