RCU Forums - View Single Post - LETS THIS BE A LEESON TO YOU!
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 12:28 AM
SPAAZ22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: LETS THIS BE A LEESON TO YOU!

I have never flown a plane in my life except on the simulator and I flew my Tiger .60 and brought her down like an ace after two go rounds to get the proper landing line up on the strip. But the Tiger 60 is a low wing aerobatic craft, she was quite docile, all you have to do when you first fly you should should have your transmitter stick resistence nice and gummy so you dont make slippery moves with your fingers. Also, liek any good training aid, the flight sim only works if you put many horus of work into it.
But what gave me such good orentation of the planes movents especialy when the nose was comming at me, was because I fly Nitro Helicopters, so I have really good stick control.

So in the future for anyone purchasing a new craft, unless its a 3D plane like a Yak or something, just play the sim for 10-15 hours before flying and make sure you are proficient enough in analyzing your planes orentation so if your plane makes a sudden change like a wind gust blows it somewhere you dont lose the "picture" of the planes flight path/.