RCU Forums - View Single Post - JetJoe OWNERS thread
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 05:13 PM
rorrock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JetJoe OWNERS thread

ORIGINAL: Gaspar

Please let me to correct you, its not how you look at things, it is about how the things are. If you dig a bit more on my posts on this thread you will learn that my point is not who copies who, nor I'm "blasting" JJ. My point is only that JJ and his dealers are making money (PROFIT) by SELLING poor copies of other manufacturers products and taking profit from some unfortunate guys with more illusion than money in the pocket. I don't have any problem with people that copy something for his own use, but as soon as the stolen intellectual property is sold to third people and this produce a PROFIT to the seller, this is nothing more than a sale of stolen property.

Luke, (ReaperGrim), I admit that I was USING a image property of WB. I'm guilty of this. But don't compare me with JJ, I was NOT SELLING nor having ANY PROFIT on the use of this image. BTW, Have you a license from Grumman for the use of the design of the F6F Hellcat of wich you are SELLING parts?

Gaspar
Gaspar,
Does this mean you will not sell any turbines that have been built after being based on the orignal designs such as the KJ66, etc.. Particularly those who cant prove they have provided the original designers with compensation for using their base design and making a massive profit from it.

Rob