RCU Forums - View Single Post - Honeybee King v2 tuner shop
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 10:13 PM
hamid_fireage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Honeybee King v2 tuner shop

ORIGINAL: betapilot

On the cnc tail upgrade, refer to the previous posts on this page.

On the battery, I am going to put my 2 cents in for the outrage batteries, I fly the 1300 and the 1800 25c's in the kings and they do very well. I would not run them if you are on the stock motor and esc though. They come with a crash replacement guarantee which is obviously nice and they are very reasonably priced - 1300 $32 and the 1800 $45, the 1800 esky which is only 20c runs $40, lol.
Thank you Rusty;
I read the previous posts about tail upgrade and checked the microheli but unfortunetly found nothing. Maybe i didnt search enough. Could you please send your favorite tail upgrade web link?
In battery issue your right. The esky one is only 20c and expensive. but one of my friends has a esky 1500mha with part no; ek1-0183 and wants to sell it at around 17-18$ its packed and new, but the problem is theres no sign of discharging rate on it. Do you know it?Is it a good deal at all?
I replaced the brushed motor with the esky 3100+esc pack with 9T pinion(please dont laugh at me). The head speed is not just OK, the heli spins CCW i reduced the pitch and moved the tail servo next to the gyro as far as i could. Should i change the pinion to 11T or just replace it with 3800 or 3900kv?(as you told me on another thread but I never heard). The guy who sold it to me said this is the best setup for starters and he fooled me.
I also have the questin in my mind should i use the xtreme 43 t belt pulley since im a beginner?or the stock one is just ok for me?
Many thanks.
Sorry for my bad english.lol.