RCU Forums - View Single Post - GST 7.7 shifting (WOULD LIKE RESPONSE FROM CEN)
Old 09-22-2008, 11:13 AM
jamie
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GST 7.7 shifting (WOULD LIKE RESPONSE FROM CEN)

DOG MAN ,,,, yes i am whining, crying what ever you want to call it and yes in many trades and the boy thinking i set him on fire... yes i have her back... i am crying because i have never ever torched 600.00 dollars like i have here.... i run with three other guys we run traxxas, ofna, duratrax assciated week after week after week and nothing ever breaks... let me start off with the gen 7.7 . brought her home from the lhs and broke the engine in that thing sit right there and idle 7 tanks threw her... brought her too work and the screws on the 2 spped bell backed out and toor that up. got all that fixed.. when on to get the thing to shift no shift no shift.. after that the clucth bell broke.. now i called cen on all this 1 month of running AND THEY SOLD ME THE STUFF AT THERE COST!!!! now we worked on getting it to shift NO SHIFT.... EVER. so the evening i traded it we shut it off by finger over exhaust. it never started again.. thats where the boy thought i had got him.. i traded it back because i thought i had got him too.. so i ordered a pinston and sleeve off ebay and she is running again... i broke her in this time by running rich rich 3 tanks letting it cool between each tank.. dog man on foruth tank running very rich guess what happen clutch bell broke again!!!!!!! i am serously thinking law suit it should and prob. is against the law to sell something like this so hell yea i am crying whining whatever you want to call it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! untill next time