RCU Forums - View Single Post - Lado retracts would you buy ?
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 01:11 PM
LDM
My Feedback: (15)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Lado retracts would you ?

bluemax , yes very well said , especially the part about not chargeing you until you receive the goods or at least they are shipped , great point and I agree with your post 100% .
Again , I was joking in general on the other post (not the ones started by Zero ) , the totally very long boreing post about all the reasons why we cant get them after you pay and they said they were in stock .
Again it wont matter soon , trust me , when a big player like Horison see the $$$$$ and says we want in , they will be in !!
I was not joking in the other lado post on RCU when I said he really should sell and sell now .
If he has a good design with the proper management under a one of the bigger companys that have been around a long time , Doug could get some nice change for his name "lado" and sit back and reap the moderate profits without the stress of running the business .
Its what so many nicth companys , look up the success of Snapple Ice tea and how they started so small , carved a nitch and then sold !!!!