Community
Search
Notices
Aeroworks Vendor Forum This is the place to go for all your questions concerning anything Aeroworks. Rocco, Mark, and the rest of the Aeroworks staff will be manning this forum so that they can answer all your questions.

Need an answer

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 11:32 AM
bajaloya

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need an answer

Mark.

I am trying to contact you (aeroworks) by e mail. There is no answer. To make it short: I have ordered a CA Models 31% Extra 300L on last year 8/31/06. This was an international trade, so you shipped only to a miami address I took care of it to Venezuela. After some weeks I received another Extra. It was the CA models 30% Extra 330L. It was not what I have ordered. I was thinking to let it go. BUT:
The canopy and cowl where left behind, so I try to get an explanation about this unsolicited order, didn´t get a right one, aeroworks just send me the canopy and cowl. They said: it is very similar ( if I spent 475 dollars on a kit, I would like to get what I am actually ordering, no another kit ?, even it is similar??) This year, after opened the box and found that the kit you sent me is wrong. Some parts belong to another kit, they just not match. The kit is useless. This situation plus your previous mistake (sending me an un-solicited plane without telling me nothing?) leads me to ask for a refund. I will send you the kit, you must take care of the shipping since this is your mistake. I hope this situation get solved as it has to be.

Regards

Alex

Old 02-13-2007, 12:47 PM
Mark Dennis
My Feedback: (4)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Need an answer

Alex,
Please give us a call or send us an email, I will make sure it is responded to.
Thanks
Old 02-14-2007, 06:16 AM
bajaloya

Mark, I did send another e mail yesterday. There still no answer. I wrote three e mails on saturday. I must admit that I was (am) very frustrated, but I never insult them, it is not my stile, never will. So I dont understand why there still no answer in a matter that seems that there is no wonder about the way out. To solve the problem, aeroworks must proceed with a refund and I must proceed with shipping back the kit to whatever address will be more convinient for you. The kit, as I said, it is not what I have ordered and on top of that, pieces inside the box (I sent pictures) did not belong to the same plane. The bag of spars, I mean, leading edge, etc, belongs to a smaller extra, I guess a 27% or a 24%, there are other pieces, laser cut, that are too small to fit the wings, as the wing roots and the elevator roots. Also holes in there for the wing/ elevator tubes, did not match. Othe pieces, as the foam covered with balsa, are market 31% instead 30% and so on. In short, this is too much for me considering, in first place, that the kit should not be in here and that my money should not be there, in aeroworks account. The kit is here only because aeroworks ship it without telling me that the kit I have ordered was not in stock sending another one ( I have a BME extra 330L already, wanted specifically the Extra 300) charging my credit card with an unsolicited order . I am writting here since your web page indicates that this is the support forum. I am asking for an answer on this,

Sincerely

Alex
Old 02-14-2007, 09:01 AM
WarbirdAirRacer
My Feedback: (16)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello Alex,

I am John at Aero-Works and I will check to see whats up with the email problem. Sometimes we dont get to reply to emails till late in the day but it sounds like we have not seen your email. So I will check to see what the deal is when I get into work this morning. In the mean time I would like you to RE-send the same emails [email protected] and I can print it from work and see what we can do. Also please email me or PM your email so I know what email address is yours.

We are sorry for the delay and the problems with emails. Remember you can always call us at 303-366-4205

John@Aero-Works.
Old 02-19-2007, 07:05 PM
bajaloya

John, could you please contact me via e mail or here with your response on this subject. I am expecting aeroworks 100% refund. I dont think it is a questionable subject, but if it not the case, please explain why. Thank you in advance, Alex
Old 02-20-2007, 06:47 AM
bajaloya

Sirs,

I would like to hear from you, even if you have decided to ignore me, I would like to know, I deserve it. I have sent you an e mail on Sunday, another one yesterday and also posted here yesterday. You mentioned some days ago that Rocco would be in office yesterday. He is the one to make the decisions . Since this is the support forum, I am expecting whatever kind of answer. I beg RCU to do not remove this post since I am not flamming, degrading, insulting anyone. I just want an answer, I am tired of writting and writting, explaining and expaining something that in any other internet sites would not be neccessary. If you want more pictures of the unsolicited defective kit you sent me, I will send them even with the todays newspaper over it , or whaever sign you wnat me to write, I am not making this up ???
I feel ignored and insulted in someway. I am really upset.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:17 AM
bodywerks
My Feedback: (4)

Received 60 Likes on 55 Posts

WOW! That's a bummer. I hope you get whatever issues you have resolved. I know it costs money to make calls but it may be the only way to continue to try to contact them, as your email, coming from venezuela, may be flagged as spam or something on their end, plus, calling is always the best way to get a hold of them, I have found...
Old 02-20-2007, 11:10 AM
bajaloya

Sir, you migth be rigth, that could be one reason. On the other hand, that is why I am posting here. I dont want to spend more money in this issue, I have been paying a lot already. I dropped the proyect, even sold the twin engine that I had for the plane I ordered ( btw: it never arrived). If I sound too upset is because I am almost sure this forum has been read for them. If you need more time or if you need whatever extra information from my side, just let me know. I need some interaction, feel like you are taking care of this. 475 dollars is money to anyone.
Old 04-28-2007, 04:15 PM
Bob101

Funny thing is I had the same problems with the kit and AeroWorks told me I was the only one with problems...even tho when I ordered it they told me I was the first to get it. I laid off these forums for a long time and I come back today and I have a bunch of PM's from people with the SAME EXACT problems that don't exist.