Community
Search
Notices
Airtronics Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about Airtronics radios and product here and get answers direct from the Airtronics Team.

SD10GS programming issue

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2014, 08:49 AM
wesaysoracing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SD10GS programming issue

I used c mix 1 and 2 to have the flaps follow the ailerons, however when I use the triple rate on ailerons , the ailerons
respond to the rate change , the flaps stay at high rate , and I noticed the expo also responds in the same manner, is there a cure ?
I was thinking about using c mix 3 and 4 and cutting the throw back on the flaps to match the medium rate on the triple rate ailerons

If all else fails read the book , the book said that if I wanted expo and rates to use the master control with the + after it

Last edited by wesaysoracing; 03-03-2014 at 12:48 PM. Reason: answered own question
Old 06-13-2014, 10:20 AM
raptureboy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You can also call them they are very helpful and walked me through setting up my flaps on servo delay.
Old 06-13-2014, 11:35 AM
Thud_Driver
My Feedback: (1)

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I just ran thru a set up that works:

Used a 1A, 2F template
Left the Flap switches set to FL1 = 14, FL2 = 15
Deselected Flaps from VR 6 in the VR menu (rant: would somebody at Airtronics Please disconnect the VR from FL 1)
Set LF & RF to N = -100, 1 = 0%, 2 = +100% (you have to do this while FL 2 is active)
Set C Mix 1 = AI+ and LF, Pt 1 = -100%, Pt 9 = +100%
Set C Mix 2 = AI+ and RF, Pt 1 = +100%, Pt 9 = -100%
Sw Assign, Set CM1 = ON, CM 2 = ON, FL 1 = ON, FL 2 = none
Set AI DR = 100%, 75%, 50%, didn't do Expo

Appears to work fine on the servo monitor. You'd have to check polarities and end points.