Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

Experience speaks!

Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

Experience speaks!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2004, 02:46 PM
Red Scholefield
Banned
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Experience speaks!

Sent: Friday, October 08, 2004 1:44 PM
Subject: AMA ELECTION

VOTE FOR A NEW DAVE!

This is not to knock the old one. But, just as it was when I left AMA, this is a time for new ideas, a fresh viewpoint, new approaches to old problems, ears eager to hear what the membership is saying. At the same time, our new Dave is an experienced AMA Executive Council member so he is not a babe in he woods regarding who he has to work with and how to get things done, so no time need be lost in a transition from one President to another .

Dave Mathewson, AMA VP from District 2 (New York, New Jersey)-has ably served thousands of AMA members for several years. In addition, he has gained support from many members in other AMA districts who have learned that he is a good listener, with a national outlook rather than a vision limited to serve only those in his own back yard.

For further evidence of why Mathewson is the name to vote for, you have only to read his campaign statement to see that his interest is on behalf of ALL members. If you have access to a computer I suggest you go to Google, type in his name and see what he has to say and what many others think about him.

John Worth, AMA 13, former AMA President (1963) and AMA Executive Director (1964-1991)