Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Good prop jet ARF

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Good prop jet ARF

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2017, 12:07 PM
djmp69

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Good prop jet ARF

Not sure if this is the right forum, but here goes... Anyone have an idea on where I can find a nice prop jet? Right now, I have a Cermark F18p, but she's a bit old and on her last legs and won't benefit from many more repairs. If I could find another one of these, that would be AWESOME, but of course, as with any other good makes, they don't make it anymore. Anyone who has a good one doesn't want to let go of it, reasonably anyway, you know how that goes. Right now I would be ok with another model if it's good, F16, Jackal, Patriot, etc. I just have no idea where to look.

And I've tried the electric route. It's cool, but annoying. I've no further interest in having to land just when it's getting good. I need more than 4 minutes of flight. Looking for glow. Can someone steer me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Old 09-19-2017, 12:53 PM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts

You could try posting a wanted ad in the Classifieds. The only thing I've seen like that was the Eflite F22 which was produced several years ago and not for very long due to lack of demand.
Old 09-19-2017, 01:42 PM
Desertlakesflying
My Feedback: (28)

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by djmp69
Not sure if this is the right forum, but here goes... Anyone have an idea on where I can find a nice prop jet? Right now, I have a Cermark F18p, but she's a bit old and on her last legs and won't benefit from many more repairs. If I could find another one of these, that would be AWESOME, but of course, as with any other good makes, they don't make it anymore. Anyone who has a good one doesn't want to let go of it, reasonably anyway, you know how that goes. Right now I would be ok with another model if it's good, F16, Jackal, Patriot, etc. I just have no idea where to look.

And I've tried the electric route. It's cool, but annoying. I've no further interest in having to land just when it's getting good. I need more than 4 minutes of flight. Looking for glow. Can someone steer me in the right direction?

Thanks!
4 minutes?
I can fly a Freewing Avanti on a 5000mah 6s for almost 7 minutes
Old 09-20-2017, 04:17 AM
hsukaria

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

VMAR has a couple of propjets if you want to go the low cost route: www.vmarshop.com . I don't have experience with their propjets, such their stik.