Community
Search
Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

another day at the track

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2005, 04:00 PM
cenracer1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default another day at the track

Well, I finally got to bring the MT2 to the track to see how it performs with the OS 18 cvrx... All I can say is wow!!!!! I had to change tires form the stock chevrons to 2.2 pin pro-line hole shots just to get anything resembling traction... Looked a little funy with the tiny tires and def hurt top speed... Off the line was another story... explosive acceleration and incredible jumping speed... The only other vehicles at the track were big block mayhem buggies... I did my best to keep up with them.. kept it kind of close even with the disadvantage of the tiny tires... they would pull away on the straights and the jumps... I won't sky the truck like them... I like mine too much... Just for a laugh.. a guy showed up with a t-maxx but never ran it.. claimed too many car on the track... I think he was scared of all the speed... funny enough, all that I broke all day was one front cvd... the pin snapped off inside... I fixed it at home in about 2 minutes... and 1 rear dog bone.... No broken diff cups... went thru almost a full gallon of fuel and 4 air filters and the engine temps never got above 235... still have a ton of smoke.. I know I can get more speed but why bother....
Once again... thank you Poor Judgement.... best advice I ever listened to....
Old 06-03-2005, 06:50 PM
poor judgement

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: another day at the track

glad u are happy! what pipe are u running on that? did i ask already? beer happened...

get some pics or vids, man!
Old 06-03-2005, 07:39 PM
cenracer1

stock cen composite muffler and tuned pipe... works good so why replace... just spent $50.00 on 2 gallons of 20%.. its going to be a good summer.... By the way.. beer happens.. but good beer happens faster
Old 06-04-2005, 10:57 AM
poor judgement

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

aye - im sick of drinkin stella now, they call it "wife beater" over here for a reason i reckon...

summer aint lookin bad here either - i will have to try my os pipe against the cen one and let u know how it runs. btw, im using 25% byron fuel at the mo.
Old 06-04-2005, 11:18 AM
cenracer1

personally I like tequila but sam adams will work..........anyway, i will be curious to know how the os pipe works... I'll keep to 20% bacause I split 4 gallons at a time with a friend and It works well...