Community
Search
Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

Did CEN Leave The Room ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2006, 11:45 AM
Tigger N. Bennie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Did CEN Leave The Room ?

I have been informed that CEN is "beefing up manpower to field the support forum shortly". Admin has also asked that everyone "be patient as they will be back on in full force shortly."

For those that still want to complain, I suggest that they should be thankful the CEN forum is NOT like some of the other "direct support" forums. By that I mean, some of the other "direct support" forums only allow participation between the member starting the thread and the company. Below is a link to the Direct Support Forum Guidelines and the to Futaba Radios Direct support forum which is an example. At times, the preliminary response may only be that it will take a few days to get back to answer. And as mentioned earlier, some companies don't even have support forums and yet some that do, won't tolerate a lot of things that RCU does tolerate. Consequently, it requires patience by all of us.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/announcement.asp?id=38
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumid_125/tt.htm
Old 02-25-2006, 11:55 AM
CEN Racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We would like to thank all of you for participating in the forum and being patient with us. CEN Racing is now back and we will continue to provide support as we were without delay (though it is easier to reach us via email/phone). We are doing our best to provide support outside of our standard business hours so if any threads arenot replied within a timely manner, please be patient with us. Thank you for choosing CEN Racing and wish you all a nice weekend.
Old 02-25-2006, 12:34 PM
dustin7837
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: Tinybaum

Only reason you see posts right now from CEN is their ears must be burning. Before the 24th, there wasnt a post from them in over a month. . .the 12th of Jan to be exact. Its bad enough most LHS wont provide support for CEN, but for the company to be a pain to deal with is unacceptable. As for the phone, they arent even open the hours i am awake, i only have the choice of emailing them, or to talk to them on here. So you have had a great experience with CEN. . . .i have not. . .i dont really care for their product I own either. . .
I like my CEN products quite well but it seems that at most hobby shops the name CEN is synonamous with $#!7.

I'm not sure why but i am assuming that some of their earlier products were junk. But you are right Tiny, it would be really nice to be able to actually buy parts off the shelf. Although most hobby shops are willing to order CEN parts in for you if you make a decent sized order.
Old 02-25-2006, 01:04 PM
Tinybaum

Dustin,

HEre one shop laughs about CEN, the other is listed as a carrier of CEN products, yet he has to order and it takes a week to 10 days.

Tiny
Old 02-25-2006, 02:07 PM
poor judgement

And how's the weather in merry old England ................. a bit foggy ?
no. intermittent showers, with not a lot of sunshine at the mo........................
Old 02-25-2006, 02:25 PM
rolland

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: CEN Racing

We would like to thank all of you for participating in the forum and being patient with us. CEN Racing is now back and we will continue to provide support as we were without delay (though it is easier to reach us via email/phone). We are doing our best to provide support outside of our standard business hours so if any threads arenot replied within a timely manner, please be patient with us. Thank you for choosing CEN Racing and wish you all a nice weekend.

Do you know how many times that I have heard this in the last year and a half? It really doesn't bother me to much that you take long breaks some times but please don't post and promise things that so far, from your past history you are unable or unwilling to do.

rolland
Old 02-25-2006, 02:26 PM
michelob78

I am going to go ahead and lock this thread..... I think it speaks volumes on cen's part that they acknowledged the members and are adressing the concerns. Let's be patient......

Thank you Cen Racing.