Community
Search
Notices
Classic RC Pattern Flying Discuss here all pre 1996 RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

Tower Kaos 40 Build Instructions

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2018, 10:22 AM
ma_mulcahy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tower Kaos 40 Build Instructions

Hello,
I bought one of these kits second hand and it came without the build instructions. As I recall from my prior build of the kit, it was only a double side sheet of paper folded in thirds. Does anyone on this forum have a copy I could purchase? I will pay any copying and postage costs.

Thank You!
Old 11-04-2018, 01:12 PM
RC_Fanatic
My Feedback: (1)

The instructions that came with my kit is a booklet with 64 pages, 8&1/2 x 5&1/2! Local copy shops will not copy it because of the copyright. Just started the kit and I'm a slow builder. If you can't get the one you recall in a few weeks, PM me and I'll see if I can find a way to scan it in.
Old 11-05-2018, 12:16 PM
ma_mulcahy

RC_Fanatic - Thanks for responding, but I think I mis-communicated. I am building the full kit and it sounds like you may be assembling the ARF from your description. If you're building the full kit, they sure did a good job rewriting the instructions!
Old 11-06-2018, 04:13 PM
RC_Fanatic
My Feedback: (1)

No, it is actually for the full kit. Tremendous amount of detail for the actual construction including cross-grain balsa on lower rear fuselage. That really should come after routing the controls but, to each his own. One for the ARF would only be 1/3 or less. They must have had some complaints early on.
Old 11-07-2018, 07:17 AM
Skyhawk940

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I built a Kaos 90 from plans and I love the way it flys. Satio 120 will pull it straight up forever. Just starting to build a Mini Kaos. Very easy to build with a foam wing. I think you'll like it.

Skyhawk
Sandusky, OH