Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

"Flying 2 Fight Cancer" plane sale for fundraiser towards cancer hospital for kids

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

"Flying 2 Fight Cancer" plane sale for fundraiser towards cancer hospital for kids

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2013, 04:20 AM
Iron Man Back
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Flying 2 Fight Cancer" plane sale for fundraiser towards cancer hospital for kids

Hello this is my post on rc groups regarding what i am trying to do for children fight cancer (i am Elec 1800 on RCG)

Hello everyone well i know some of you know that i am trying my best to raise money to give to hospitals that treat kids with cancer. For those that have not seen my posts, i have started whats called FLYING 2 FIGHT CANCER. i am reaching out to the RC community to assist with anything possible to help these children going thru this horrible disease. So i have reached to others and have had a very positive feedback and support. So far RC aerodyne Scaleflying.com donated to planes to sale to raise some money. I am a scratch bulder so i also reached out to a few people that have designed of the sracth built foamies and so far two have giving me the green light for me to build them and sell them. The two that i will start building are the Surfer Dude and the PJ8 Minifunjet

Thanks
Mike
F2FC
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1861740

Hello everyone i wanted to let yall know that i plan of doing a few scratch builds (foam planes) to sell them and donate all the funds to two hospitals that tend children with cancer here in Cali. I am going to contact a few people at these hospitals tomorrow to get all the paper work in order for the donations. Once i get all that done i will start a thread on the builds, planes will have the logo of each hospital as well. I plan of also doing a account for donations to do the builds. I have contacted a few people here on RCG (rcgroups.com) that created some of the scratch builds to get the ok from them for me to build them and sell them. I worked at one of the hospitals (Childrens Hospital of Orange County) and let me tell you that each day broke my heart seeing what the poor lil kids were going thru. As a parent it home due to having a few family members friends that have gone thru cancer and won the battle and couple that have lost fight

Thanks
Mike
GOD Bless

I will be posting this in various threads here so please excuse the cross threading

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1858382

Old 04-08-2013, 06:38 AM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts
Default RE:

Guys,
I just happened to be coming out here to So Cal so I met and picked up one of the planes Mike was selling for this cause, he's a good guy. Help out if you can