Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Ebay SUCKS

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 08:45 AM
avidflyguy
My Feedback: (48)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ebay SUCKS

i've sold a lot of stuff on ebay and i'm about ready to shut down my account, i had a guy buy my thunder tiger 120, i shipped it priority with tracking#, he contacts me nearly 5 weeks later ,no motor,hes gonna sic ebay on me if he doesn't get his motor, post office was no help. so i refund the guy his money and lo and behold the motor arrives a few days later, guy contacts me saying it arrived, i told him to send it back to me since i already refunded him and now he didn't want the motor now, he supposedly sends it back to me, but i never get it. i email him requesting a tracking# which he never produces. i contacted ebay about this and they were no help at all to me. so i'm out a motor plus the money i refunded the guy plus the cost of the motor when i originally bought it. ebay has it all figured out, they are a joke anymore. Another time i was stiffed by a buyer that purchased 2 of my items, he never paid for them, i opened 2 cases with ebay for non payment, nearly a month later still no payment, i had to close the cases by a certain time frame to get my fees back and ebay states that they will put a strike on his feedback for nonpayment of 2 items, now months later this guy that stiffed me still has 100% perfect feedback ( on 19 items so far)yet, but i don't see anything on his feedback about a strike for nonpayment. how nice is that? how is a seller supposed to know so he can remove and ban his bids? the bottom line is that ebays doesn't give a rats ass about the seller as long they line their pockets with cash from their outrageous fees,plus another fee for the use of paypal which ebay owns. bunch of double dipping crooks, ebay and paypal
Old 07-19-2011, 09:07 AM
exeter_acres
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ebay SUCKS

Epic 8 yr thread revival!