Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Composites Fabrication And Repair
Reload this Page >

how to ? fiberglass funjet

Community
Search
Notices
Composites Fabrication And Repair Carbon Fiber, Kevlar, Fiberglass and all the newest high tech composites

how to ? fiberglass funjet

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 05:41 PM
jamiechip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how to ? fiberglass funjet

hi there everyone im quite new to the fiberglass world and makeing molds from plugs and so on i have been stuffing around with funjets for a while and im looking for the best way to make a mold in two peices to copy thid plane i have an extra funjet here that i intended for use as a mold wich is still sitting in its box but i need some help do i do a two peice mold and then join the two halves togethere with a few ply formers ribs and so on or is there a better way i just cant thing how i would get biberglass inside the wing to join the two together so the best idea i have had so far is for the ply formers and balsa ribs i want to be able to have retracts fitted inside the plane and intend for this to be only for the small turbines and if i can get my mold to make a few of these this would be better for me cost wise im sure this process wont be cheap so any healp would be great