Community
Search
Notices
Control Lines For all you fly-by-wire fanatics!

Clstunt

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2024, 06:09 AM
AJ Sun

Received 28 Likes on 28 Posts
Default Clstunt

Well I’ve Hurd a lot about Clstunt.com? Some of it is back in the early 2005. But a few of the local guys say they use to be on it but havently lately. Are they still around? Or were they hit over the Covid? Just wondering. I’ve tried to join Stunt Hanger but apparently they are off shore someplace around Costa Rica? Wanted Credit card info. Would not charge. But they did twice. AJ
Old 05-10-2024, 08:00 PM
Tphage

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Stunthangar is an absolute goldmine of information for control liners. You really should try to join again. And the site you were on seems sus to me as no credit card information is involved in joining...

This is the legit site :

Control line Stunt Forums (stunthanger.com)

Edit : I've just re-read the forum rules and my posting this link seems ok as at least currently ( and usually / historically I think ), joining the linked forum is not required to view content.

Last edited by Tphage; 05-10-2024 at 08:12 PM.
Old 05-11-2024, 05:41 PM
AJ Sun

Is this the group out of Costa Rica. Just wondering, the web site you are referencing. Where are they based at? AJ I came out of flying RC long story and decided to get into U Control after being out of it sense 74. Been building but still owned several of my flyers.

Last edited by AJ Sun; 05-11-2024 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Second thoughts.
Old 05-12-2024, 06:11 PM
Tphage

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I have been on Stunthangar for many years and have never heard Costa Rica mentioned even once. Being that it is an online forum, I don't think it's actually based in any physical location that affects its day to day operation.

You can view all the fantastic information on Stunthangar without joining. But joining lets you use other features like "Search". Just give it a look over.

If you are coming back to control line ( as many others on the forum have ), you will be amazed at the quality of the information. Lots of people on there very willing to help newcomers and retreads.

There used also to be one other giant control line forum "Stuka Stunt Works", but that was taken down several years ago.
Old 05-13-2024, 09:48 AM
AJ Sun

Well I signed up waiting to hear back. AJ