Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

Blade CX-2

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 12:51 PM
Whistler71

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Blade CX-2

ORIGINAL: USHobbySupply

Can I have mine with Chili and cheese please?
All those fixin's are inthe skills Michael, so, it's really up to you!
Old 11-14-2007, 01:00 PM
Whistler71

I think that this particular syndrome creeps up on us with old age! (Or whisdom I guess!)

All kidding aside, G, I have had one mechanical that caused a crash. Other times, I know that the heli is not rock solid and should not even try to push it, other times it is just plain stupidity like showing up tothe field and going crazy right away, then loosing orientation, then nose diving. The funny thing is that my XL (With the 3700KV motor) is flying better than my SE (with a 3200KV motor), even though it is GY 240 compared to GY 410, HS 55 compared to HS 65, both with 9650 tail servos, so, theoretically, the SE should fly better...?

Well, if I could have purchased those custom canopies for $20 a pop, then the price would have been even less than an unpainted fiberglass canopy, there is the practical/frugal side of me! And secondly, it will NOT hurt to performance at all!

As for RF, I am pretty happy with the nitro 600 gv1 modified! Don't know what to tell you why you are good one day and not so good the other, especially same field, same heli and no beers...
Old 11-14-2007, 03:55 PM
XxOoCoBrAoOxX

What do you guys think about the model 3 boom kit from boomtown??
Old 11-15-2007, 12:26 AM
Wolfpackin

I think you should get one!

It is reasonably priced, lighter than stock, enhances control (by reducing the effect of wind and rotorwash) and looks great.

...and Jamie runs a top notch business, pleasure to deal with.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ca82876.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	804124   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tp46213.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	804125   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bh94905.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	804126   Click image for larger version

Name:	Au56638.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	804127  
Old 11-15-2007, 02:21 AM
Whistler71

ORIGINAL: Wolfpackin

I think you should get one!

It is reasonably priced, lighter than stock, enhances control (by reducing the effect of wind and rotorwash) and looks great.

...and Jamie runs a top notch business, pleasure to deal with.
and PIMPIN'! Extremely important to mention![8D]
Old 11-15-2007, 02:48 AM
XxOoCoBrAoOxX

Sweet Im getting it in red same with red landing gear Its gonna look sik wit it!! lol
Old 11-15-2007, 02:53 AM
Whistler71

Pictures of pimped out rides are mandatory!
Old 11-15-2007, 10:27 AM
BryFlyGuy67

Need PICTURES!!!!
Old 11-15-2007, 10:45 AM
DaxFX

hey guys checkout this upgrades for the CX2

http://www.charlieshobbies.com/servl...d+CX2+Upgrades
Old 11-15-2007, 11:14 AM
Whistler71

ORIGINAL: DaxFX

Which one are you talking about as that is a full page with a bunch of different upgradeS...
Old 11-15-2007, 12:06 PM
notasme

I made tricycle landing gear for mine. I used 14g black wire and model car wheels. The wire fit nicely into the mounting for the standard skids.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:39 PM
XxOoCoBrAoOxX

I will definitely get the picks up once I get my shipment of PIMPIN bling in! lol I really want to get the flyone cam from hobby-lobby or whoever. I heard thats a sick cam for recording. also its really small so I can put it on my heli without worrying about loss of lift.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:03 PM
DaxFX

ORIGINAL: Whistler71

Which one are you talking about as that is a full page with a bunch of different upgradeS...
all of them. I like the one that looks like a Trex
Old 11-15-2007, 09:05 PM
DaxFX

I have few question. how long you keep your battery up flying. mine about half charge just keep flying about 1 feet from floor. also it can turn to right very quick but turn to left very slow. any idea.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:16 PM
Whistler71

I have few question. how long you keep your battery up flying. mine about half charge just keep flying about 1 feet from floor. also it can turn to right very quick but turn to left very slow. any idea.
What do you consider "half charge" and how do you know it is half charge? Do you have a voltmeter? Or better yet, do you have a way to know indivdual cell voltage? Do you have a charger that measures individual cell voltage or the mAh put back into the battery?

Whenever your heli looses power like that, it is time to stop. It will kill your lipos to run them down to low.[X(]

Mine also turns faster one way than the other, I think this is "normal"... Not sure, but I have not really looked into it too much as except for that it flies just fine. One blades on mine also starts before the other by a little bit.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:00 PM
OHaussie
My Feedback: (5)

My CX-2 also turns one way faster than the other and one rotor starts before the other as well.....
Old 11-16-2007, 07:57 PM
Wheelnut
My Feedback: (81)

ORIGINAL: OHaussie

My CX-2 also turns one way faster than the other and one rotor starts before the other as well.....
Both are normal
Old 11-17-2007, 01:15 AM
Whistler71

ORIGINAL: Wheelnut

ORIGINAL: OHaussie

Both are normal
That is what I had assumed because except for that, it flies just fine... Thanks Wheel!
Old 11-17-2007, 02:07 AM
DaxFX

What do you consider "half charge" and how do you know it is half charge? Do you have a voltmeter? Or better yet, do you have a way to know indivdual cell voltage? Do you have a charger that measures individual cell voltage or the mAh put back into the battery?

Whenever your heli looses power like that, it is time to stop. It will kill your lipos to run them down to low.[X(]

Mine also turns faster one way than the other, I think this is "normal"... Not sure, but I have not really looked into it too much as except for that it flies just fine. One blades on mine also starts before the other by a little bit.
WOW ! I just mean at half time of a flight.
Old 11-17-2007, 02:18 AM
Whistler71

You know what Dax, feel free to PM me with your questions in Spanish as I think that sometimes we are having a communication problem here....
Old 11-17-2007, 07:35 AM
Ace of Flight

I've got a question about the stock cx2 transmitter. With the proper cable(A hyperlink to one would be nice), could it be accurately used with a sim to practice for the step up to a CP heli?
Old 11-17-2007, 11:22 AM
DaxFX

You know what Dax, feel free to PM me with your questions in Spanish as I think that sometimes we are having a communication problem here....
dont worried. I know that you are trying to help me. and I am very thanksfuul at you.

Hay veces que trato de decir algo pero debido a mi mal ingles termino diciendo lo incorrecto.

necsesito un poco de tus consejos ya que sabes pilotear mejor que yo los Heli. he estado praqcticando con my walkera #4 y es bien dificil todo el tiempo se queda dando vueltas alrededor mio en direccion contraria a las manecillas del reloj.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:52 AM
Whistler71

Dax, entiendo casi todo en espanol, pero escribirlo me hace un poco mas dificil. Es facil para ti de leer ingles?

Tu preguntaste:

"I have few question. how long you keep your battery up flying. mine about half charge just keep flying about 1 feet from floor. also it can turn to right very quick but turn to left very slow. any idea. "

Yo vuelo mas o menos 8-12 minutos dependiendo de que bateria estoy usando. Tengo 4 baterias, una de origin de marca eFlite, dos DNA con 900 mAh, y una SMC Lightning con 800 mAh pero mas C que me da un poco mas poder. No he usado un cronometro para medir la duracion de mis vuelos con todas las baterias pero las DNA creo que me estan dando la mejor duracion de vuelo y bastante poder. He visto en eBay dos de esas para $35...

Despues de cuanto tiempo que te pasa eso que no vuela mas de un pie del suelo? Yo paro de volar cuando no tengo mas "lift" o cuando siento que que el poder se esta yendo.

El heli de lo que se, hara rotacion mas rapido de un lado, eso es normal.

Que esta pasando con tu Walkera #4? Como es el tracking? Las "blades" estan balanceados? Creo que lo que estas discribiendo creo que "toilet bowl effect" y no me ha pasado a mi mucho eso. Tu heli esta haciendo grandes circulos o esta haciendo rotacion en si mismo? Porque si esta haciendo rotacion en si mismo, es el prop que tienes que ajustar.

Por favor digame si prefieres que te escribo en ingles o en mi version de tetris espanol!
Old 11-17-2007, 12:52 PM
DaxFX

al igual que tu puedo enterder perfecto mi segundo idioma pero me es mas dificil escribirlo asi que me puedes escribir en ingles y lo entiendo perfecto.

tengo cerca de 5 minutos de vuelo antes de perder poder an el cx2 solamente lo levanto al aire doy un par de vueltas aterrizo vuelvo a levantarlo y ya esta perdiendo poder. el primer dia duraba casi el doble como 10 o 12 minutos. nunca e descargado la batteria completamente. pero si he estado usando el heli muchas veces corrida. cerca de 5 cargas diarias. claro esperando a que enfrie despues de cada vuelo.

sobre my Walkera #4 si eso mismo es lo que pasa el toilet bowl efect. el no hace rotacion en si mismo solo un poco es el toilet effect con la cola (tail rotor) mirando hacia mi eso quiere decir que esta rotando pero bien poco.. voy a editar el video de mis vuelos de ayer para que veas a lo que me refiero. fue un buen dia de vuelo my super CUB volo espectacular y my CX2 pero no puedo decir lo mismo del #4. recuerdas la discucion sobre helis pequenos y grandes. pues por eso me referia no comprar helis pequenos como el #22e y el #4 todavia no e podido tener un buen vuelo con ninguno de ellos. lo unico que me molesta es que estoy solo en el hobby de helicopteros no conosco a nadie que sepa volarlos y que me pueda ayudar asi que estoy aprendiendo solo a fuerza de golpes. mi vecino tiene pal de aviones y vuela conmigo pero cuando se compro su primer helicoptero un 22e igual al mio, lo rompio el pimer dia y jamas lo arreglo.
Old 11-17-2007, 01:03 PM
Wolfpackin

Whoa, what happened...where am I?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.