Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Blade mSR servos not level ??

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

Blade mSR servos not level ??

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 04:28 AM
tea007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blade mSR servos not level ??

I just got my new Blade mSR. When fly the helicopter, I notice that the heli is kind of tip to right side about 5 degree. When I look the heli from the back, I notice that the left servo kind of higher than the left servo. Can anyone that has mSR verifty this to make sure it is normal?
I also notice that to hover steadly in one place without any transmitter input is very hard. It keep waving left and right when I try to make correction. I just wondering whether the servos not even is the cause.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:40 PM
jiggy

Default RE: Blade mSR servos not level ??

Mine is the same way the main shaft tilts to the right when you look at it from the back. The tail rotor is pointing up a little also. This is normal. I think.
Joe
Old 02-18-2010, 08:10 PM
tea007

When it hover, from the back I notice that the rotor blade spinning and the body of the Heli is little crocked to the right. IS that the same too? If it is, I think because of the 2 servos setup that allow to move 4 directions.. []
Old 02-18-2010, 08:46 PM
46u
My Feedback: (3)

Mine has been that way since day one and I have well over 100 flights on it and still that way.
Old 02-18-2010, 11:51 PM
gi1mo2

It is tilted to that side, probably to counteract the blade rotation in one direction and also give a bit of a hand to the little tail rotor.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:06 AM
Solman

It is normal, if you are having problems hovering, adjust your electronic trim on the remote. If it needs more than that, you can adjust the arms for more adjustment. Trimmed out, it shouldn't take much to hover.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:49 AM
Seal101k
My Feedback: (1)

Yea mine the main shaft is titled a little towards the right however hover is not hard at all. You need to make sure you are trimming the remote correctly. I would start out without flying and making sure your servos are responding properly. Also make sure you don't have a bent arm or something. My servos are pretty much in the same spot on the board. Also you might look at the gear below the servo to make sure it's spinning properly. Just check it over real good before flying and you will probably find your issue.