Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

cmp aquila AT01

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 05:05 PM
edmoor
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cmp aquila AT01

i have asked numerous people about this plane....i get no answers. whats up with these forums that they dont work right? i need a ep mount for my aquila...as shown in the stupid book that came with it. when i say stupid book.....i mean stupid. i have put together 3 cmp planes....the books were all stupid....the cog was nowhere close. i have asked for help on numerous sites....i asked nitro planes for help....well....asking nitro planes is a waste of time. i needed a motor mount for ep on the aquila....as shown in the book that came with the plane...nitro planes sent a duplicate of the gas engine mounts...im done with cmp planes....im done with nitroplanes.com, nobody listens or cares anymore. these forums seem to help me none either. i dont live to be pc geek....i just want to make airplanes fly.
Old 10-25-2008, 10:38 PM
Matt Kirsch
My Feedback: (21)

Default RE: cmp aquila AT01

Sorry to hear about your frustrations. Unfortunately, when you have a very specific problem like you are, the odds are not in your favor. Finding someone who has your specific model, has had your specific problem, AND frequents online forums...

A typical outrunner motor these days will have an X-mount. You can pick up plastic spacers, blind nuts, and long 4-40 screws at a local Lowe's store to build your own motor mount.
Old 12-23-2008, 07:36 AM
flyboytha1
My Feedback: (30)

Default RE: cmp aquila AT01

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iYYJL7lQro

Here a video I've Used A Hypreion Motor Mount.