Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

To all e-sky users and Futaba or JR

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

To all e-sky users and Futaba or JR

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 05:20 AM
adam crosby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default To all e-sky users and Futaba or JR

I have a simple question and would really appreciate your advice as I am about to buy a receiver/ transmitter and gyro.
Are E-Sky transmitters/ receivers and gyros any good?
OR would you spend the extra money and buy a Futaba or JR Japanese brand? even though they are now made in china! I live in Japan and know how particular the Japanese are about making things however most of the cheaper Japanese stuff is made in China or Taiwan these days.
I have an e-sky honey bee and have had no problems with any of the electrics at all.
Thanks
Adam Crosby in Japan
Old 04-08-2007, 06:23 PM
Kevinator9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: To all e-sky users and Futaba or JR

I wouldn't bother upgrading anything yet if it is all fine. Often when you upgrade one thing alot of other s need upgrading along with it. Wait until something dies then get better bits, or you could buy the better bits now and wait until the stocks die.