Community
Search
Notices
Electric Training If you are new to electric learn more about them here or ask questions.

Flat-outs

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2006, 03:58 PM
Shortymet55

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flat-outs

How good are the Great Planes Flat-outs. They seem good for the money. Are they? What about fo a beginner, that only has used a 2ch. I like this planes for, it seems in the videos, it can fly slow, but still do good 3D when the pilot gets better. What do you think?

THanks
Jeff
Old 02-15-2006, 06:51 AM
Shortymet55

Default RE: Flat-outs

No one has flown one of these?
Old 02-20-2006, 06:59 AM
steve90210
My Feedback: (5)

Check out this thread in 3d electric.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_3117062/tm.htm

I have one, but won't buy another, I had to call great planes for a replacement because half om my hinges broke during the build. I also have a foamy from 3d foamy and I love it, easy build and flys great.

Steve
Old 02-20-2006, 07:22 PM
Bevo

They are a good airplane. I have one of the Turmoil's and it flies really well. The hinges seem to be were everyone has some problems. If your not careful they can break. I found the best way to solve that problem was to side the hinges onto the carbon rods and then glue them into place. I would say that the flatout would be a good choice for some who has flown both a three and four channel airplane. If your still interested in buying one you could aways find someone to help you if you really want one bad.

Bevo