Community
Search
Notices
Employment, Jobs, Help Wanted in Radio Control Industry List your ad free for help wanted in the rc industry here. If you are seeking a job in the rc industry post your resume or other information as applicable here.

looking for a career in RC industry

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 12:05 PM
misterp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for a career in RC industry

I am looking for a career in radio controlled aircraft industry, I am listing a few qualifications in hopes that someone with an opening will read this. If anyone of you know of a position available please let me know. Thanks in advance.

-I have nine years of experience in building and twelve years flying experiance in radio controlled aircraft
-Four years experiance with Auto CAD designing, as well as CNCmachines opperations, and mantinance.
-Excellent understanding of aerodynamics, and aircraft design
-Ability to make lighest airframes with maximmum strength
-Excellent handling with Carbon Fiber parts like wing tube, spinners , ribs cowls and landing gears.
-5 years of experiance for building ARFkits, f5rom 33% to 50%

if you have any question plear feel free to contact at [email protected]

Thanks
Old 10-19-2009, 08:46 AM
RickeyRockstar
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: looking for a career in RC industry

I too have tons of experience, both as a pilot and a builder. the trouble is, that finding a high paying gig in the hobby industry is, to say, difficult, The industry is a small, close nit group. they may compete against each other for customers but the truth is they all know each other well and once you get your foot in the door,.... your in. I have seen many people jump from company to company. and thats cool. Your experience is impressive and Like you. I have similar experience I have built planes for a world renounded pilot, I have built planes for a scale master champion I have built planes that sold at auction for over 3k, Now that looks good at the field and my reputation is flawless but to land me a gig in the indusrty ?, unfortunately somewhat doubtful

Personally I am looking for a R&D position, or possibly a testing position. I have over 60 planes in my fleet and have a special storage set up just for my favorites. I don't advertise my abilities, word of mouth keeps me busy. I am not a factory, one customer at a time one plane at a time. I take my building projects seriously. I am a one man shop , nothing to fancy. Just real honest talent. for a pretty penny. I take my time and do it right. If someone wants a plane built fast I tell them to go somewhere else. I am not the cheapest just the BEST.. (PERIOD) you pay for what you get in this industry. I have championship awards to my credit. but it cost money to get that kind of detail. I am not the only one who does this. truth is, I feel like a small minnow in a ocean of barracudas. My only advise is to take small steps, try to get your foot in the door, ask around for leads, you may be able to flood the market with resumes but finding and accepting a small position in order to get your foothold may be the best path. Good luck in your search!!!

Rick in Denver