Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

6 Ch Simulator Software

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

6 Ch Simulator Software

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2012, 10:00 AM
mossman77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 6 Ch Simulator Software

I need to order a 6-channel simulator kit (for my 6ch. e-sky heli).However, I'm havingdifficulty findind a 6 ch. kit for the e-sky.I'm assuming that any 6ch. simulator kit would work, but wanted to be sure before Ibought one.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:15 AM
jcmors

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: 6 Ch Simulator Software

You may be able to use the TX that came with the e-sky heli to run with a simulator. There are several free sims you can download like FMS and there is another strictly for helis called heli sim rc that seems to be good too. I'm a noob to helis too so there may be others that more folks would recommend.

Look on the back of your tx and see if there is a port or jack marked either trainer or simulator. That port can be hooked to your pc with the appropriate cable and then used to control some of the free sims. I have also heard good things about clearview and it is reasonable ($40 I think).

Hope this helps,

Jim
Old 01-11-2012, 11:26 AM
mossman77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 6 Ch Simulator Software

Looks like Ican use the actual controller. I forgot about that. I just need to find where to get the cable. Found a website selling it in the UK, but I'm in the US. I'll look around some more. Can you recommend a vendor?