Community
Search
Notices
Classic RC Pattern Flying Discuss here all pre 1996 RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

MK Skymaster

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2013, 06:33 AM
doxilia
My Feedback: (3)

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: MK Skymaster

ORIGINAL: speed-panzer

Hi David,

just fine, that's how it's supposed to be, I think?!

It may have been you, asking about that kit, I can't remember at the moment.

I can ask that architect where I did my plans copies so far if he can generate a pdf. It may take some time until I get around to do it.
Dominik, no problem. It takes the time it does. Typically the large format copiers are scanners as well - that's how they produce the copy. They scan the image, store it and print it. I used to work at an architectural firm years ago. If not, reproduction large format banner and sign post shops have the equipment to do so but they might be out of reach from where you live unless you are close to a larger town or city. In Germany every small town seems to have everything though and if not, Lufthansa is always just a hop away...

I'll probably put the SM40 into CAD one day and put an OS 46 SF on it. I'd be interested in the Fuji drawing as well.

Thanks, David
Old 01-09-2013, 12:39 PM
glowplugboy
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Subscribed....
Old 01-09-2013, 01:32 PM
Rune

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First thanks for all help, and Bem ....maybe it will show up at Anrås this summer...maybe it was a nice competition last summer.
I'm sure something is comming out off this , should be possible to modifiy the drawing I got here.
The nose is not correct and also think the tail is a bit wrong.
I'm not sure if I will go glow or electric I dont have to make it up to some "standar" but I want a plane that will be fun to take out some days and enjoy.
but it will have retract and will be glassed and paint.
One thing also if I build it from plans I can do some with the weight because some off this "old" planes are not build up to the light standar we use today.
But if some one should offer me a kit ..... i think I'm not able to say no thanks!