Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Parkzone f4U Corsair Rtf

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 07:55 PM
nikg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Parkzone f4U Corsair Rtf

Very well put cjg. I agree 100%.

Is a tail-dragger no good for landing in a grass field? Can somebody explain why this is a harder/different type of plane to land? Thanks.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:20 PM
RTice
My Feedback: (9)

Thanks for the advice. I have several 3-channel planes. I also have a dx7 for use in some of the planes I am building (all 3-channel). I want to take the step into a 4-channel and heard the T-28 is a possibility...and then along came the Corsair. I do not have any 4-channel experience, but I feel pretty comfortable with my 3-channel skills and have been flying just about everything on the simulator. I'd like to give one of them a try, but not sure if the Corsair will handle as well as the t-28 supposedly does. Not sure how much we hear about the Corsair is still hype.

CJG, I agree. You don't need the "best". You only need what does the job...and that is a wide range of products.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:49 PM
phoenix426

ORIGINAL: nikg

Is a tail-dragger no good for landing in a grass field? Can somebody explain why this is a harder/different type of plane to land? Thanks.

Tail draggers have no problem in grass as long as the front gear is set well forward of the center of gravity.
My Mini Pulse XT does very well in the grass, but I have seen some planes that want to tip forward when the wheels catch in the grass a little too much.

I found tri-cycle gear easier to take off and land because they are easier to steer.
Also, it's easier to touch down the rear wheels then set the front wheel down. You land with the nose up more.

Tail draggers (especially with large props) require a little more finesse to land and not ding the prop.
They touch down more parallel to the ground.

If you plan to fly either the Corsair or the Trojan at a grass field, you'll want to remove the gear and belly land anyway.
I don't think the gear on either of these planes is strong enough for grass.
Now belly landing on the other hand is not so easy for a beginner. You have to glide it in with out power and set it down just right so it gently slides to a stop.

On the difficulty scale (this is just my opinion), I'd say tricycle gear is easiest to land, then trail draggers second, then belly landing.
I think belly landing is the most difficult to do well and not damage the plane.
You can have a ugly landing on gear and not damage the plane, but if your belly landing is ugly...

Old 09-02-2008, 09:15 PM
dwilt72

ORIGINAL: phoenix426

ORIGINAL: nikg

Tail draggers have no problem in grass as long as the front gear is set well forward of the center of gravity.
My Mini Pulse XT does very well in the grass, but I have seen some planes that want to tip forward when the wheels catch in the grass a little too much.

I found tri-cycle gear easier to take off and land because they are easier to steer.
Also, it's easier to touch down the rear wheels then set the front wheel down. You land with the nose up more.

Tail draggers (especially with large props) require a little more finesse to land and not ding the prop.
They touch down more parallel to the ground.

If you plan to fly either the Corsair or the Trojan at a grass field, you'll want to remove the gear and belly land anyway.
I don't think the gear on either of these planes is strong enough for grass.
Now belly landing on the other hand is not so easy for a beginner. You have to glide it in with out power and set it down just right so it gently slides to a stop.

The Trojan takes off and lands just fine in the grass, assuming it's mowed. Getting the plane to taxi without nosing forward is another story.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:04 PM
-Stevo-

I made the trip to one of the local hobby shops this morning in hopes of picking up my own Parkzone F4U, but things were not looking good. As I walked in the door I spotted one sitting on it's gear on the counter for all to see and gawk at. I look around the shop hoping to spy boxes and boxes of the warbirds but didn't see a single one,. So I question the guy behind the counter, seems they only got 8 in with their first shipment and they all were gone in a matter of minutes. BUT they were expecing a shipment in any day with 12 more of the models and I could leave my name and phone number and would be called as soon as they arrived. As I was jotting down my information what to my wondering eye do I see... the delivery truck pulling up and unloading my grand prize. Minutes later I was out the door and as happy as a camper.
If you've assembled the T-28 the Corsair should be a piece of cake. In fact I didn't even look at the directions and was able to have this bird on it's gear in a matter of minutes. The only issue I ran into was a stripped clevis on the elevator pushrod. My fix was to just add a couple drops of thin CA to the offening clevis and call it good. My first flight was with the two bladed prop and gear covers. As I applied power a little right rudder kept it tracking straight down the runway and when it reached take-off speed I pulled a little elevator and my first fight had begun. I got the Corsair a little air under its wheels then made a few trim passes (I'm using my own DX7 Tx) for hads off flight. Then it was time to wring it out. I'd say the flying abilities of the Corsair are VERY similar to the T-28 with one exception (at least on mine). It won't hold knife edge for more that a few brief seconds before the nose starts to drop and you either level off or plow it into the ground. I can knife edge my T-28 back and forth across the field and even climb when coming in from the right. Other than that (which isn't really a big deal anyway) they are pretty darned close to each other (I also noticed it tends to wag it tail more than the T-28 but this doesn't seem to affect it's flight profile, AND it seems that every Corsairs I've seen fly does this too.. so I'll call it a scale maneuver). As the battery started to wear down I decided to set up a few practice approaches. No surprises were noted. This thing slows down real nice. After a few passes I figured it was time to make the wheels kiss mother earth... but it didn't go as well as I had hoped. Oh, it didn't end in disaster, but it wasn't the greasser I had envisioned. Three (or maybe it was four) bounces later the F4U was finally stopped. Not happy with the landing I added power for another take-off and another attempt at landing. Same thing. I'll need to work on this one a little more.
I had two more batteries charged and ready to go, so in addition to swapping out the battery I figured I would try a flight without the gear covers. The only thing I really noticed was that it took a little longer to slow down when setting up for landings. If there was an increase in speed I couldn't detect it. For the third battery I installed the three bladed prop and re-installed the gear covers. To my eye that flight looked to be pretty close first flight (with the two bladed prop) with maybe just a tad less vertical. BUT with the added coolness of the three blade prop I think this is the configuration I'm going to stick with.
By the end of my flying session I had gone through three batteries, probably 15-20 take-offs and just as many landings. I did notice that one of the gear plates was starting to pull out of the wing but with a little medium CA it was repaired and ready for flight again. This is one awesome warbird! I'm sure they will be flying off the shelves as fast as they can be stocked. NOW if we can only get Park Zone to release something a little less conventional.
Old 09-03-2008, 10:56 AM
Bigtone

Well, This is a video of Carlos's Parkzone F4U Corsair @ Moonport. Carlos (Guapoman2000), Gerry (Simano) & I (BigTone)met up at our club flying field to get a video up for you. There is also a short formation flight with the corsair and trojan. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GOZw8E38qs
Old 09-03-2008, 12:28 PM
RTice

Certainly not to contradict anyone (since I haven't flown either plane myself), but here is another report comparing the Corsair with the Trojan. The report is credited to a guy named Ty (I hope he doesn't mind).

In short:
Up to 2 ounces lighter than T-28
Thinner Fuselage
Stiffer Cowl

Flies (a little) faster
Slight better vertical
Knife edge the same or better
Inverted a little better
Slows down way way better
Lands in much smaller area. I circled down and landed in a 100ft area (no kidding)
Old 09-03-2008, 12:56 PM
IronTusk78

OK, I'm hoping you peeps with experience can help me with a decision. I've never flown a radio controlled plane before. However, I am a skilled off-road buggy racer and I've won many races at the local tracks. All in all, I've had about 15 years of rc experience, but none with a plane. I've clocked at least a few hours on the G4 sim demo, but using the keyboard instead of a stick controller, and flying all 3 of the included planes has become so easy that it's boring (including landing). Here's what I am wondering: do I REALLY need to start with something like the J-3 Cub, or can I jump right into the Corsair? I'm worried that if I get the Cub and the G4 sim is really similar to real thing, I'll be bored in no time and wish I had got the Corsair. Then again, I don't want to get the Corsair right away just to lawn dart it into the ground on the maiden flight! I just can't tell if I would really be considered a beginner, seeing as my brain is already trained to automatically reverse directions when the buggy (or plane) is coming towards me. No, my brain is not trained to reverse down and up when the plane is inverted, but I figure I can deal with that by not inverting plane (at least on purpose!).

So, has anyone else here started with a 4-channel plane and had success? Thanks in advance... I'm sick of G4 and I want to get in the air!
Old 09-03-2008, 03:22 PM
mad web tv scientist

[8D] Iron, please read taran's posts on the Spitfire thread. He has learned to fly with warbirds without crashing using the most efficient method I have ever seen.

Since I need the Corsair you might otherwise buy please check out taran's posts starting a few pages back from the present. The Corsair you need will be available in the future, hopefully. In the meantime I must have that Corsair!

SCRAMBLE!

madwebtvscientist [sm=lol.gif]
[sm=cry_smile.gif]

Modeling's rendezvous with destiny will surely be unstoppable when something greater than the narcissistic pleasure of an esoteric chosen few is adopted in modeling.
Old 09-03-2008, 03:26 PM
RTice

please read taran's posts on the Spitfire thread.
Would you mind pointing us to that thread?
Old 09-03-2008, 03:26 PM
apwachholz

IronTusk - I think you should be fine starting off w/ something like the T-28. I don't mention the F4U because other then the short review by Stevo, the F4U hasn't really been put through it's paces. So i wouldn't recommend it to a newbie just yet. I was lucky and got a F4U PNP today and will have a full review in days on my site (Personal plug there ) so I'll let you know how my report balances out with Stevo's.

Since you've done your time with the sim and can avoid a complete nose dive into the ground (I'm assuming) you'll be good with the T-28. It'll be a bit touchy at first, since it's not specifically a trainer, but you'll grow into the ability the plane really has; it's very nice. From my experience and 3 others (one who is a pilot getting into r/c) the Piper Cub is nice but you'll blaze through it's abilities in a few good days of flying. PLUS, if you go with the T-28, you can begin to invest in LiPo batteries and not get stung with residual battery packs from the Cub (they run NiHM). A majority of all foamie's run with 3 cell 1800mAh-2200mAh LiPo's. This is what comes with the T-28 RTF, so you'll be making a good investment by being able to reuse your equipment from your first r/c airplane purchase. I'm still using my LiPo's from my T-28 many moons later on an E-flight Extra 260!!

Go for the T-28, or if you can hold off for more reviews, the sweet looking F4U might be your ticket too. I'll let you know my results - then the decisions yours
Old 09-03-2008, 04:35 PM
mad web tv scientist

ice, having been accused of being a bit too verbose on occasions, I got a little too brief on my last post, sorry. taran, the killer warbird flyer's posts start on the following thread page.

Parkzone Supermarine Spitfire Mk11B
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_49...33/key_/tm.htm

I refer all would be warbird pilots to his training program.

madwebtvscientist [sm=lol.gif]
[sm=cry_smile.gif]

Modeling's rendezvous with destiny will surely be unstoppable when something greater than the narcissistic pleasure of an esoteric chosen few is adopted in modeling.
Old 09-03-2008, 06:07 PM
cjg

ORIGINAL: IronTusk78

OK, I'm hoping you peeps with experience can help me with a decision. I've never flown a radio controlled plane before. However, I am a skilled off-road buggy racer and I've won many races at the local tracks. All in all, I've had about 15 years of rc experience, but none with a plane. I've clocked at least a few hours on the G4 sim demo, but using the keyboard instead of a stick controller, and flying all 3 of the included planes has become so easy that it's boring (including landing). Here's what I am wondering: do I REALLY need to start with something like the J-3 Cub, or can I jump right into the Corsair? I'm worried that if I get the Cub and the G4 sim is really similar to real thing, I'll be bored in no time and wish I had got the Corsair. Then again, I don't want to get the Corsair right away just to lawn dart it into the ground on the maiden flight! I just can't tell if I would really be considered a beginner, seeing as my brain is already trained to automatically reverse directions when the buggy (or plane) is coming towards me. No, my brain is not trained to reverse down and up when the plane is inverted, but I figure I can deal with that by not inverting plane (at least on purpose!).

So, has anyone else here started with a 4-channel plane and had success? Thanks in advance... I'm sick of G4 and I want to get in the air!
I too had 4 years experience racing r/c cars. I had a few hours in flight simulators using mouse/keyboard, but none like a 4 channel r/c airplane controller. I had MANY hours on a Blade CX which was very helpful. I had also on two occasions taken control of real aircraft, but no take offs and landings. I had a thorough understanding of flight physics and flight controls.

The big difference between r/c cars and airplanes is the 3rd dimension, not just "nose in controlling." RC car experience will help with the nose in experience, but not completely. My Blade CX experience taught me that very quickly.

I started with the HZ Supercub and felt it about a handful for the first dozen flights (I was completely self taught, no one else around). After a couple of months (2 dozen outings or so) I had mastered it and relaxed to where I was confident I could take off, do loops and limited acrobatics, and land it somewhat near where I wanted, repeatedly without damage. Until then I had several fairly major mishaps, but no "Total" crashes. Without the actual Blade CX helicopter experience I'm not sure I would have been as successful.

I moved to a T-28 and found it a whole new challenge. I'm not sure I would recommend a T-28 as the first airplane under your circumstances. That is just my opinion.

I still get my SC out when I want a nice, smooth, relaxing flight without as much wide open space needed as the T-28.
Old 09-03-2008, 07:19 PM
-Stevo-

ORIGINAL: RTice

Certainly not to contradict anyone (since I haven't flown either plane myself), but here is another report comparing the Corsair with the Trojan. The report is credited to a guy named Ty (I hope he doesn't mind).

In short:
Thinner Fuselage
Stiffer Cowl

Flies (a little) faster
Slight better vertical
Knife edge the same or better
Inverted a little better
Lands in much smaller area. I circled down and landed in a 100ft area (no kidding)
No worries RTice. My experiances might be a little different than those that buy the RTF and use it straight from the box. I use the DX7 Tx for quite a few airplanes and when I get the Corsair I loaded it to that Tx as well. I didn't adjust anything.. control throws, CG.. it's all the way it came. There's plenty more throw available on the rudder so maybe I need to mess around with that a bit.
Also, in my mini review I don't mean to make it sound like the Corsair is hard to land, it isn't. I'm hard on myself. If I don't grease the landing I'm not happy and will go around and try it again, and again, and again... you get the idea. And with only a few exceptions I could not make myself happy. The few good landings I did get were when I was making "tactical" type landings (Fly high and downwind directly over the runway, make a 45 degree turn when you're 1/2 to 3/4 down then level off, when you're abeam the approach end start a decending turn into the runway for your landing. If done right you will still be in the turn untill just before tuchdown.). Every one of my "tactical" landings were smooth... but the long, strainght in approaches... they left something to be desired. In either case I had the F4U on the ground and stopped in less than 40 foot.
Old 09-04-2008, 10:30 AM
IronTusk78

Thanks for your input, guys! At this point, I'm leaning towards a 4-channel, and I'll let you know how it turns out. The good thing is that one of my favorite things about rc hobbies is the fixing/maintainence/modifying aspect of it, so if I pile the bird into the ground, at least I'll be able to look forward to an afternoon in the garage . Even better, one of my friends is getting a Cub this weekend and he said he'd let me fly it (he's not the sharpest tool in the toolbox!). Thanks again, and I'm sure I'll be posting more here in the future!
Old 09-04-2008, 03:20 PM
Abzauris

I have invested in a DX6i for my SC and my T-28. However, I'm amazed at the people who almost imply that you can't fly an aircraft without the "best" (i.e. most expensive and up to date) equipment. (i.e. don't bother with a DX6i, spend the extra $150 and get nothing but the best, a DX7, etc). They almost imply that without the best you will be grounded, only have trouble flying, and will be disappointed at the waste of money]
I have a DX6i and a DX7... i dont think the previous posters were saying you had to have the best, i think they were saying if you think your going to get into this hobby and be serious about it, maybe start out with a little better radio... and they are right... I bought the DX6i, filled all ten models in 4 months... looking back on it, i wished i had bought the DX7 radio from the start... I will keep both radios (using the DX6i as a trainer radio) but i could have saved myself the $179 for the DX6i in the long run... and some local hobby stores will break up the sets, for example, i bought the DX7 radio for $215 brand new with battery and charger from a LHS... $35 more than the DX6i...

-Matt
Old 09-04-2008, 03:23 PM
guapoman2000

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

ORIGINAL: Bigtone

Well, This is a video of Carlos's Parkzone F4U Corsair @ Moonport. Carlos (Guapoman2000), Gerry (Simano) & I (BigTone)met up at our club flying field to get a video up for you. There is also a short formation flight with the corsair and trojan. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GOZw8E38qs
Thanks Tony for a super Video! Your talents are just out of this world with the Video Camcorder!

Well, guys here is the actual Maiden Flight of my Corsair as the other one was my second flight and here is the maiden flight from super early this morning a thank you to Gerry for an excellent Video capture.

Flight Summary:

This model is a Doll in the air and has very good handling thanks to the thick and generous wing tips as the Full Size Corsair has them more rounded and thin.

The model has tremondous Rudder authority and I was able to turn the model with just rudder with very smooth results.

Okay, here is the Video:

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=0p63gRpk-wA
Old 09-04-2008, 03:24 PM
Abzauris

Titusville??? NIce man! I'm from Melbourne... wheres do you guys fly up there?

-Matt
Old 09-04-2008, 03:30 PM
guapoman2000

ORIGINAL: Abzauris

Titusville??? NIce man! I'm from Melbourne... wheres do you guys fly up there?

-Matt
Matt,

Yes, we fly at Moon Port Modelers RC Club, Winderover Way & Windover Rd. Dirt gravel driveway with a large FOR SALE sign and this is where the Club is located. Don't worry about the FOR SALE sign, Fred has not been able to sell it for years.

Here's the local club talk thread and directions on how to get there using Google Earth Maps.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202195

Hope to see you sometime there and if you like to fly it is FREE for vistors but, you will need AMA Park Flyer or AMA regular membership. For permanent membership you need to get with Ron Roberts the President and it is only $50 per year.

Take care!
Carlos
Old 09-04-2008, 03:46 PM
guapoman2000

ORIGINAL: RTice

In short:
Thinner Fuselage
Stiffer Cowl

Flies (a little) faster
Slight better vertical
Knife edge the same or better <Sort of disagree...
Inverted a little better
I seen this report at RCGroups and Ty is a good buddy but, the above hightlited portion of "his" report, I have to disagree. The Gull wing really does not allow for a successful Knife Edge like the T-28, as a matter of fact the T-28 performs the BEST knife Edges to rival the more expensive made for 3D balsa lite plywood models in the market today and without any modification!

I can successfully command my T-28 Trojan to knife edge all around the field without taking her out of the position, a skill I learn with my beloved GWS Formosa that lasted almost 2 years.

The new Park Zone F4U Corsair does not knife edge due to the Gull wing desing and I just can not keep the model on her side, she tends to correct herself instantly. If you carefully look at the Video that BigTone and myself just posted you will see attempts from me to knife edge and nope she is a WarBird with a Gull wing.

Carlos
Old 09-04-2008, 06:44 PM
-Stevo-

OK, so I've had a little more time to fly the Corsair and I'd like to slightly amend my previous mini review. There IS a noticable difference between the three and two bladed props. The two blade IS faster, climbs better and (maybe it's just me) seemed to get a little better flight time than the three blader. Also, it does seem to have a higher top speed and more vertical punch than the T-28... but not by much. I'll have to wait until I can get the both of them in the air at the same time to test that one out for real. I think I've also got landing figured out. The first day I flew the F4U there was no wind at all, nada, none, zip. Very unusual for this part of California. It seems I was brining it in too slow and stalling/bouncing it on pretty much all my landings. Today there was a slight breeze (around 6-10mph) and my landing came out MUCH better. I guess when you get used to flying in 10-20mph winds then you find yourself in no wind you have to remind yourself to keep up the airspeed
And while I'm at it... I totaly agree with Carlos. I've adjusted the rudder to get just about as much throw as I can and the F4U still won't hold knife edge for very long. Again, my Trojan will hold it the full length of the runway.
Anyway, the F4U is an awesome flying plane. I'm happy!
Here's a few pictures from today, thought I'd stick the two birds out on the runway for a little size comparison.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Qn38632.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	1026174   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gb90112.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	1026175   Click image for larger version

Name:	In26134.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	1026176  
Old 09-05-2008, 04:08 PM
guapoman2000

Stevo,

Nice pictures! I too have some POST MAIDEN Pictures from Wednesday morning!

Name:	Zx71921.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	1026828   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gb88132.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	1026829   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ns43388.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	1026830   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dx66160.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	1026831   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pa32692.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	1026832   Click image for larger version

Name:	Aq98482.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	1026833   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ac63511.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	1026834   Click image for larger version

Name:	Xv74657.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	1026835  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Qo10836.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	1026836   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gt86141.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	1026837   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kq70956.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	1026838   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kv86245.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	1026839  
Old 09-05-2008, 04:54 PM
guapoman2000

Okay, for those that are looking to keep their F4U Z-FOAM Corsair stock then, I can tell you that out of the box this model is perfect in every manner (not withstanding some who have encountered minor irritation here and there) and most importantly Corsair handles great in the air! Of course the main landing wheels were changed out using Dubro 2.25 inch diameter Super Light Scale wheels with gray hubs and tire tread on the foam wheel surface. I used an aluminum tubing 5/32 K&E Engineering, Stock # 1110 to place some spacer material inside the new wheel hubs to keep the new wheels spinning nice and smooth as because the new wheels inner hub is larger diameter than the STOCK wheels.

I do realize that many are still waiting for their Corsairs but, my local hobby shop received them right on September 2nd and it would have been August had it not been for the Holiday on Monday!

Here's a few pictures I took after my Maiden Flight at the RC Club.

Name:	Jg13974.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	1026881   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zv66808.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	1026882   Click image for larger version

Name:	Uz67988.jpg
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	1026883   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sm28538.jpg
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	1026884   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pa35121.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	1026885  
Old 09-06-2008, 02:13 PM
tractorman

My F4U Corsair came in the mail yesterday! Yipee!!! I put it together that evening and set everything up with the recomended throws. I flew it this morning and I Love this Plane. Man it flies great. I set mine up with the skid plates on the wings instead of the landing gear. I think that it is definately faster than my T-28 Trojan. I did have trouble hand launching this plane on the first attempt. I had the 3 bladed prop installed and the plane droped too much and basiclly landed before I could get it flying. I broke the prop, no other damage though. I hurried and switched to the 2 bladed prop and she left my hand a lot better on the next 2 launches. There was hardly any altitude loss at all with the 2 bladed prop from hand launch. The plane is a little awkward to hand lauch because you have to grab it by the fusalage right behind the wings and that makes it feel really nose heavy in your hand because you are holding it so far behind the cg for the model. After getting used to that I had no other problems. It flies like a dream. Good Job Parkzone! Another winner in my opinion and in my hangar
Old 09-06-2008, 07:08 PM
charlie1960

IF you love warbirds.....this plane is the cats meow.
super stable and LOVES to float in with a slight breeze.
i need another Power 10 for this one. Have one in my Trojan. Buzzes right along at half throttle.
whos up for some RETRACTS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.