Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

Food for Thought: HC vice MS

Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

Food for Thought: HC vice MS

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 08:51 AM
KidEpoxy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Food for Thought: HC vice MS

STL-
Great ... so you agree Hoss has not told us anything we already knew. Hoss is at the same level as Mark Smith re what we know.
You need to read the bit in a previous post of mine to Bob

"Were you just not paying attention to the list of stuff from ..."

Only one thing you can say about Mark, he's proven his record.
Oh, I see you are commenting on the plummeting membership numbers of his stint marketing the AMA.
Yes, we do know that one unalienable truth: Membership is diving while he is marketing.
And his solution has taken members out of AMA (subsidizers) to build PPP(subsidized)
<oops, I guess we know 2 objectively measured quantities>

If you have subjective wishfull thinking and guesses and interpretations to spin opinioned tales of glory
they are just that: subjective opinion rather than objective quantities.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:23 AM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Food for Thought: HC vice MS

ORIGINAL: KidEpoxy

STL-
Great ... so you agree Hoss has not told us anything we already knew. Hoss is at the same level as Mark Smith re what we know.
You need to read the bit in a previous post of mine to Bob

"Were you just not paying attention to the list of stuff from ..."

Only one thing you can say about Mark, he's proven his record.
Oh, I see you are commenting on the plummeting membership numbers of his stint marketing the AMA.
Yes, we do know that one unalienable truth: Membership is diving while he is marketing.
And his solution has taken members out of AMA (subsidizers) to build PPP(subsidized)
<oops, I guess we know 2 objectively measured quantities>

If you have subjective wishfull thinking and guesses and interpretations to spin opinioned tales of glory
they are just that: subjective opinion rather than objective quantities.
FIrst off kid, Mark's PPP program was an idea almost 3 years ago, hey what you know, right after the falloff of the AMA membership. How powerful is your crystal ball to say it's going to fail? You say it at least once a day since it was ever brought up. Apparently the PPP membership has only grown this and the 3 biggest names in RC toys have adopted it's standards. That my friend is a monumental windfall for the AMA ... thanks to Mark.

Yes the program is subsidized, just like you and every other AMA member subsidizes their dues for programs and products which AMA gives to others that they dot not choose to use. How much money in insurance did you receive this year from an accident? None? Well others received your subsidized dues ... welcome to membership orgs.