Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

NITROMODELS REPLACEMENT PARTS REQUEST_Post Here

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

NITROMODELS REPLACEMENT PARTS REQUEST_Post Here

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 12:19 AM
Duayne P
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NITROMODELS REPLACEMENT PARTS REQUEST_Post Here

Hi John,
I called nitro models for my wing tube (Katana 50cc) and was told that you dont carry that replacement part. I was told that you could order it and it would take 4-6 weeks if that part was available for replacement. My friends and I made a bulk order and the person on the line told me that my friend was the only one that could order the part if it could be ordered at all. Im a little upset that I couldnt make the order. Now im told that i may not even be able to get the part. Please help!
Old 10-14-2009, 11:57 AM
Drezed

order# yhst-17210252890263-90904
Web page: www.nitroplanes.com/rafale-edf-rc-jet.html

I am in need of the rudder/steering servo control arm. It is installed on the servo in the cockpit. It can partially be seen in the pics on the web page. Thanks in advance!
Old 10-14-2009, 08:08 PM
Joe Greenwald

Hi i bought a p 51 on here 2 channel when first shipped wing was bad result in crash so sent back and the new one i recieved no power i didnt even take wings out of package yet so can you please send a fuselage with engine and switch in it i tried several times to get this very frustrated just want to fly my order number is 632254 the second plane you sent didnt even work!!!!!! ...thank you please resolve i spent enough on this plane now from shipping ...................thanks
Old 10-14-2009, 09:20 PM
wake133

just wondering if you can get a fuse for this f-16 http://www.nitroplanes.com/f16-rtf-edf-70mm-jet.html and how much it will cost? I couldn't find a spare parts page for this plane. Thanks Sean
Old 10-15-2009, 03:50 PM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry that I don't have this part in new condition. The one I have has a minor crack. Let me know if you still want it. I'll just mail it to you.

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: roadkill882

I would like to order a replacement center nose piece for the 52 inch P38 lightning. My original order # was 606262. Kind of came in a little rough on a landing...

let me know how to order - thanks...

http://www.nitroplanes.com/plinigasrare.html

Joe Warren
Old 10-15-2009, 08:00 PM
harmsal
My Feedback: (49)

Hi,
I purchased the P-40E 60 - 63" Tiger Shark Nitro Gas Radio Remote Controlled RC Warbird, order number 637275, and the decal sheet has some bad decals on it. I sent a note to [email protected]. with some pictures showing the bad decals. If this is not a warrantable item, can I purchase a decal sheet for this model. Thanks!
Old 10-17-2009, 03:03 PM
notruthless

John,
I need a replacement landing for an Ultimate 40, two bolt patten or undrilled.

Thanks in advance,
Chris
Old 10-18-2009, 11:00 AM
UDET

John.
I called and talked to you by phone EIGHT month ago about getting a replacement Canopy for the 160 size T-6 Texan YOU said it would take 2-3 weeks. I have emailed nitro model directly on several occasions I keep getting the same B.S. answer please keep checking our web site. We’ll I have been and nothing changes are they even being ordered? Do the ships carrying them keep sinking? Are they stuck in customs? I do not like writing emails like this but I have become very frustrated I have a nice airplane here and I can’t get a stupid 10 dollar CANOPY for it. Is CMP not filling your orders? If the canopies have been ordered could you please find out when CMP is going to fill the order? Please do not send the standard answer. PLEASE KEEP CHECKING THE WEB SITE NEW PARTS COME IN EVERY 2 TO 3 WEEKS. That answer is gotten old. I understand you sell at a discount price. But all’s I am asking for is the truth HAVE YOU ORDERED THE 160 SIZE T-6 TEXAN CANOPY’S AND WHEN WILL YOU HAVE THEM IN STOCK? Here is the part number Item: CMPTexan160Yellow-CANOPY. Can we please get this figured out.
Carl
Old 10-19-2009, 09:08 PM
tahlpaul

While throttleing up my motor in the Zlin EP I recently finished building, the motor mount came apart. As a result, the prop chewed up the cowl. I'm looking for a replacement cowl. The motor mount is in peices, however I think I will just replace that because I'm looking for something more substantial. I called in to the sales department, and the guy told me that they didn't have any and wouldn't let me order one. He actually pointed me to a site where I could order the Great Planes replacement cowl, cudos for trying to be helpful, but not what I need.

My original order number is: yhst-17210252890263-95207
Here is a link to the NitroPlanes web page that has the plane that I purchased: http://www.nitroplanes.com/zlin-electric-rc-plane.html
The item I am looking for is the Black with yellow and silver trim cowl

I can be reached privately on the e-mail I used to place the order.

Thank you,

Paul
Old 10-20-2009, 05:36 PM
roadkill882

ORIGINAL: yadac123

Sorry that I don't have this part in new condition. The one I have has a minor crack. Let me know if you still want it. I'll just mail it to you.

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: roadkill882

I would like to order a replacement center nose piece for the 52 inch P38 lightning. My original order #was 606262. Kind of came in a little rough on a landing...

let me know how to order - thanks...

http://www.nitroplanes.com/plinigasrare.html

Joe Warren

Awesome- my nose piece hasa bit more than a minor crack, so that will be an improvemen .- you can bill me for shipping off my order #. Thanks

Joe
Old 10-23-2009, 06:53 PM
nitrostaff1

Sure I'll let you know when it's here

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: ashdec87

Thank you! How much is the canopy??

When it comes could you please email me? I dont always check this forum.

[email protected]

thanks

ash
Old 10-23-2009, 06:55 PM
nitrostaff1

Kevin,

That website it not updated. Most of the coupon code there are expired already. NITRO5 is still good.

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: kcc

John,
I found the coupon at:
http://www.simplybestcoupons.com/Cou...troplanes.com/
The link takes me to the website, but the shipping charges are still added. Please check it and let me know how to proceed.
Thanks,
Kevin
Old 10-23-2009, 06:57 PM
nitrostaff1

what's your order number? I can check for you.

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: Duayne P

I was wondering if you have the wing tube for the Katana 50cc. Its only about 3 months old. If not can you give me the dimentions on the tube. [email protected]
Duayne
Old 10-23-2009, 06:58 PM
nitrostaff1

Part sent UPS 1ZX03V030399531238

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: bihamby

Hello I just recieved my T34 Last Friday and upon opening the box I found the canopy was cracked and chipped and needs replaced. I went ahead and assembled the plane and also found that the retracts are faulty because they will not stay in the down position once the weight of the plane is on them (this is even with high torque servos installed). Can you please replace my canopy and retracts that came with this kit? My order number is:

yhst-17210252890263-95709

Link to my arf kit:

http://www.nitroplanes.com/new20cmunatm.html

Thanks in advance,
Bill Hamby
Old 10-23-2009, 07:00 PM
nitrostaff1

Please pm me your name and order number.

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: cyborg1

John, I need the canopy for the Vortex 32 white version. (red lining for the canopy). Thanks for your help.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:07 PM
nitrostaff1

I'll have someone call you and get all your orders right.

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: taildrager2

Hello let me try this again I bought a plane from u guys back in august and I stated to Nitro 2 moths ago what was missing from the kit here we are in the middle of October and Have not herd from nitro of replacement parts that were missing
my order number NitroPlane order number
yhst-17210252890263-92127.
Theplane is still in the box useless to me until I get the parts that never came from a new plane that was purchased for you guys. I have bought two other planes from you as well and you think I would learn by now. Bought the F4 from you the charger did not work reported to you guys never got another charger I HAD TO BUY ONE FROM TOWER HOBBIES because Nitro would not honor defects in what they say are new. Bought the 337 twin engine PLANE from you guys again missing parts from the box NEW GOT THE REPLACEMENT PARTS NOW MY CURRENT PROBLEM again with Nitro
New Version 2 Extra 500 .60 Engine 60'' Nitro Powered Radio Controlled Airplane ARF ] Missing parts AGAIN right out of the box 2 months later still waiting you web site chat has become a joke they tell you to wait then you do then they tell you to try later GOD there is a sucker born everyday I guess I was one of those to deal with a company with such inconsitancy here is a copy of what you get with there online chat All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.

All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.

There are currently no available agents to interact with you. Please try again later.

There are currently no available agents to interact with you. Please try again later.

There are currently no available agents to interact
This is after 25 min of telling you someone will be with you [:@]
Old 10-23-2009, 07:09 PM
nitrostaff1

Give me your order number and can you take a picture of the screw so I can locate it and mail them to you.

John
Nitro Planes
ORIGINAL: GizmoMadMax

Hi John,

How can I order some of those Bobcat 50 nylon boom screws?
I need to order Twelve 7mm nylon screws for my Bobcat 50, can you help me get these asap?
No hardware stores carries them, only metal or short ones that do NOT reach the 2 longer connections. I want to use nylon and not metal so that the nylon breaks away vs destroying the model, like a dead stick did a few weeks ago where the nylon screws broke the booms away

Thank you

================================================== =========================================
To: nitrostaff1
Date: 10/12/2009 8:25 PM
Subject: Bobcat 50 7mm screws?

Hi John,

How can I order some of those Bobcat nylon boom screws?
I should order maybe 12 for extra's

None of the local hardware stores can order 7mm nylon screws, only metal...just great.... or they have very short 7mm nylon, nothing for the 2 real longs that are needed..

Thank you
Old 10-23-2009, 07:11 PM
nitrostaff1

I'll order them for you. I'll order 5 pcs and have some spare available.

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: Duayne P

Hi John,
I called nitro models for my wing tube (Katana 50cc) and was told that you dont carry that replacement part. I was told that you could order it and it would take 4-6 weeks if that part was available for replacement. My friends and I made a bulk order and the person on the line told me that my friend was the only one that could order the part if it could be ordered at all. Im a little upset that I couldnt make the order. Now im told that i may not even be able to get the part. Please help!
Old 10-23-2009, 07:17 PM
nitrostaff1

ok no problem. I'll send you one rudder servo control arm.

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: Drezed

order# yhst-17210252890263-90904
Web page: www.nitroplanes.com/rafale-edf-rc-jet.html

I am in need of the rudder/steering servo control arm. It is installed on the servo in the cockpit. It can partially be seen in the pics on the web page. Thanks in advance!
Old 10-23-2009, 07:20 PM
nitrostaff1

I see that a new receiver switch has been shipped to you via USPS 420481509101805213907750527853

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: Joe Greenwald

Hi i bought a p 51 on here 2 channel when first shipped wing was bad result in crash so sent back and the new one i recieved no power i didnt even take wings out of package yet so can you please send a fuselage with engine and switch in it i tried several times to get this very frustrated just want to fly my order number is 632254 the second plane you sent didnt even work!!!!!! ...thank you please resolve i spent enough on this plane now from shipping ...................thanks
Old 10-23-2009, 07:27 PM
nitrostaff1

Don't worry about it. I'll send you a new decal sheet.

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: harmsal

Hi,
I purchased the P-40E 60 - 63'' Tiger Shark Nitro Gas Radio Remote Controlled RC Warbird, order number 637275, and the decal sheet has some bad decals on it. I sent a note to [email protected]. with some pictures showing the bad decals. If this is not a warrantable item, can I purchase a decal sheet for this model. Thanks!
Old 10-23-2009, 07:29 PM
nitrostaff1

Yes looks like I got one for you. I can get that to you $70 with shipping cost included. what's your order number? I can bill it to the card on file?

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: wake133

just wondering if you can get a fuse for this f-16 http://www.nitroplanes.com/f16-rtf-edf-70mm-jet.html and how much it will cost? I couldn't find a spare parts page for this plane. Thanks Sean
Old 10-23-2009, 07:31 PM
nitrostaff1

sure I can help you. what's your order number? Please PM me if you don't know and I can search by your name and address.

John
Nitro Planes
ORIGINAL: notruthless

John,
I need a replacement landing for an Ultimate 40, two bolt patten or undrilled.

Thanks in advance,
Chris
Old 10-23-2009, 07:33 PM
nitrostaff1

what's your order number?

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: UDET

John.
I called and talked to you by phone EIGHT month ago about getting a replacement Canopy for the 160 size T-6 Texan YOU said it would take 2-3 weeks. I have emailed nitro model directly on several occasions I keep getting the same B.S. answer please keep checking our web site. We’ll I have been and nothing changes are they even being ordered? Do the ships carrying them keep sinking? Are they stuck in customs? I do not like writing emails like this but I have become very frustrated I have a nice airplane here and I can’t get a stupid 10 dollar CANOPY for it. Is CMP not filling your orders? If the canopies have been ordered could you please find out when CMP is going to fill the order? Please do not send the standard answer. PLEASE KEEP CHECKING THE WEB SITE NEW PARTS COME IN EVERY 2 TO 3 WEEKS. That answer is gotten old. I understand you sell at a discount price. But all’s I am asking for is the truth HAVE YOU ORDERED THE 160 SIZE T-6 TEXAN CANOPY’S AND WHEN WILL YOU HAVE THEM IN STOCK? Here is the part number Item: CMPTexan160Yellow-CANOPY. Can we please get this figured out.
Carl
Old 10-23-2009, 11:01 PM
Drezed

Thanks John! PM me for any further information required.
Jeff

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.