Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Forum questions or problems
Reload this Page >

***Introducing the all-new RCU Marketplace!*** (coming 3/21/18)

Community
Search
Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

***Introducing the all-new RCU Marketplace!*** (coming 3/21/18)

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2018, 01:49 PM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts

BTW,, it doesn't remember the setting change,, I have to re select the option each time I load the page,, the default is still last post
Old 04-04-2018, 01:52 PM
IBobi
My Feedback: (1)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by scale only 4 me
BTW,, it doesn't remember the setting change,, I have to re select the option each time I load the page,, the default is still last post
LOL I am discussing this very thing with my tech right now. I'll let you know how it goes.
Old 04-04-2018, 01:52 PM
scale only 4 me

Originally Posted by IBobi
There are 2 ways to make an offer: PM, or REPLY to the posting.
As to the "mark as sold" not working, we tested this earlier in the week and it worked -- what browser are you seeing this issue with? Also have you tried clearing your cache first?
Those listing tools don't work for me either, you select and click perform action and nothing happens
Old 04-04-2018, 01:53 PM
IBobi

Those listing tools don't work for me either, you select and click perform action and nothing happens
Hmm which browser?
Old 04-04-2018, 01:56 PM
scale only 4 me

Windows 10 laptop,, Chrome Browser
Old 04-04-2018, 04:08 PM
DIssakani
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Another Bug to report!!!!!!! Once your search is done using a filter button, you can only see the first page of the search results. when you click and attempt to go to the next page of the search results, the page goes to some random place and you are not able to see the next pages of your search results. You have to start over and same thing happens. Ugh.
Old 04-04-2018, 04:11 PM
IBobi

Windows 10 laptop,, Chrome Browser
Still trying to fix it.
Old 04-04-2018, 05:19 PM
kdunlap
My Feedback: (12)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There's no going back. Ever forward!
Is there any chance you are even working on this? Same issues all the time. Select Airplanes, then press the right arrow for page two and voila all kinds of other things EXCEPT airplanes appear. I'd be happy to work with you and provide some advice. But this still remains a TOTAL MESS. Also, please don't be patronizing and give us the "forward" bs. You have some of my money over the years, so I am a customer.

One last thing.... Do you really think we are making up all of these problems? We are trying to report issues that keep occurring. So, the try a different browser comments or even worse the "WORKS FINE FOR US" is just a bunch of patronizing BS. If I didn't value my trader rating and feedback here, I would delete my account. So, I am going to give you guys some time.. BUT PLEASE LISTEN.. and GET A DOSE OF HUMILITY. You broke the classified section. Now man up!

Last edited by kdunlap; 04-04-2018 at 05:24 PM.
Old 04-04-2018, 06:51 PM
twiztidbowler
Banned
My Feedback: (-1)

Ya I was told the same bs about the Sold button not working and its the same bs about the browser .Or the bs , well its works on my side. I tried to list something today and said you exceeded your posts for the day. How is that when this was going to be my first post of the day
Old 04-05-2018, 08:47 AM
IBThomas
RETIRED; DO NOT PM

Originally Posted by DIssakani
Another Bug to report!!!!!!! Once your search is done using a filter button, you can only see the first page of the search results. when you click and attempt to go to the next page of the search results, the page goes to some random place and you are not able to see the next pages of your search results. You have to start over and same thing happens. Ugh.
I've been unable to reproduce this, what browser were you using?
Old 04-05-2018, 09:01 AM
spidernad
My Feedback: (28)

Originally Posted by IBThomas
I've opened a ticket for this.
Using Chrome browser.
Old 04-05-2018, 09:11 AM
spidernad

Today I tried to post a couple more listings but got the following message.
"You had already reached the maximum number of active listings (maximum of 1 listings)."
I had thought you get two listings per day and I haven't posted any today.
The only possible reason I can think of is that yesterday I had to edit a listing a couple times and it makes you click on "List It" when you're finished editing, as if your making a new listing even though I'm just editing.
So does editing count against your two per day total?
Old 04-05-2018, 09:23 AM
spidernad

This may have been addressed already but when viewing a listings photos it only shows the small preview photos and when you hover over a picture the + magnifier doesn't zoom the photo, just does nothing when clicked. (Chrome browser)
Thanks.
Old 04-05-2018, 09:44 AM
IBobi

Originally Posted by kdunlap
Is there any chance you are even working on this? Same issues all the time. Select Airplanes, then press the right arrow for page two and voila all kinds of other things EXCEPT airplanes appear. I'd be happy to work with you and provide some advice. But this still remains a TOTAL MESS. Also, please don't be patronizing and give us the "forward" bs. You have some of my money over the years, so I am a customer.

One last thing.... Do you really think we are making up all of these problems? We are trying to report issues that keep occurring. So, the try a different browser comments or even worse the "WORKS FINE FOR US" is just a bunch of patronizing BS. If I didn't value my trader rating and feedback here, I would delete my account. So, I am going to give you guys some time.. BUT PLEASE LISTEN.. and GET A DOSE OF HUMILITY. You broke the classified section. Now man up!
OK, let's get this straight. I as well as IBthomas have been tirelessly working with the community to de-bug, and add features, in the short time since the new marketplace was implemented. If you doubt that, take a look at the posts we have made on these forums lately. What could possibly give you the idea that we think anyone is making anything up? We have been here, every day, and have made major changes based on feedback. Please look.

As to your specific issue reported here, I am not seeing it. I click Airplanes, I click the forward arrow to see more listings, and I see... more airplanes and airplanes equipment. It may take a little time to get used to the new system, as with any change, but this feature seems to be working as designed. If you are still not seeing this working correctly, feel free to post some screen shots of what page 2 looks like for you.

EDIT: See below -- assuming you are using the mobile marketplace, I have reproduced this bug and reported it to our techs. If you are seeing this behavior on desktop, please let us know.
Old 04-05-2018, 09:57 AM
IBobi

Originally Posted by spidernad
"You had already reached the maximum number of active listings (maximum of 1 listings)."
The only possible reason I can think of is that yesterday I had to edit a listing a couple times and it makes you click on "List It" when you're finished editing, as if your making a new listing even though I'm just editing.
Originally Posted by warbirdflyer68
Ya I was told the same bs about the Sold button not working and its the same bs about the browser .Or the bs , well its works on my side. I tried to list something today and said you exceeded your posts for the day. How is that when this was going to be my first post of the day
We will look into the listings per day issue immediately, thank you for your report.
Old 04-05-2018, 10:02 AM
IBobi

This may have been addressed already but when viewing a listings photos it only shows the small preview photos and when you hover over a picture the + magnifier doesn't zoom the photo, just does nothing when clicked. (Chrome browser)
Thanks.
This has been reported, thank you.
Old 04-05-2018, 10:04 AM
IBobi

Originally Posted by DIssakani
Originally Posted by kdunlap
Select Airplanes, then press the right arrow for page two and voila all kinds of other things EXCEPT airplanes appear.
This seems to be the same issue. Please let us know what browser, device, and forum skin (mobile or desktop) you're using.

If at all possible, let us know the parameters of your search, so we can reproduce it exactly. Include a screen shot of page 2 if you can.
Old 04-05-2018, 11:28 AM
IBobi

Originally Posted by warbirdflyer68
We have adjusted settings -- please try making your listing again -- you should not get the "reached your limit" message again.
Old 04-05-2018, 11:50 AM
scale only 4 me

Still trying to fix it.
BTW, I also can't enlarge the photos, when I hover it turns the the little "+" sign icon,, but nothing happens when I click the pictures

TIA
Old 04-05-2018, 11:55 AM
IBobi

BTW, I also can't enlarge the photos, when I hover it turns the the little "+" sign icon,, but nothing happens when I click the pictures

TIA
Yep this was reported last week. Still working on this. Priorities lol!
Old 04-05-2018, 01:02 PM
mongo
My Feedback: (15)

Received 80 Likes on 70 Posts

ok, even with "last created" as the sort, it is still putting an add created on 3/30 as the first add seen, ahead of adds created on today's date of 4/5. the last reply is still over riding the sort by spec.

also, why do i have to reset the category, and type add(member) and sort order each time i visit? these things should be settable permanent preferences.
Old 04-05-2018, 01:08 PM
IBobi

Originally Posted by mongo
ok, even with "last created" as the sort, it is still putting an add created on 3/30 as the first add seen, ahead of adds created on today's date of 4/5. the last reply is still over riding the sort by spec.

also, why do i have to reset the category, and type add(member) and sort order each time i visit? these things should be settable permanent preferences.
I'm seeing the correct sort order when selecting LAST CREATED. Can you tell me:
  • What category you are selecting
  • Any other search parameters you are entering?
  • What device and browser and skin you are using?
I see the correct sort on mobile and desktop, when selecting AIRPLANES and LAST CREATED.

As to the selection being "sticky" I agree with you; it is a bug and has been reported.
Old 04-05-2018, 01:35 PM
scale only 4 me

I think I see the problem,,, when you re sort it displays correctly initially,, but when you view an ad then hit the back space to go back to the listings, it switches back to last post,, you have to re sort each time the page loads even when going "back"

I hate bugs

Making Date created the default will solve the glitch
Old 04-05-2018, 01:47 PM
IBobi

I think I see the problem,,, when you re sort it displays correctly initially,, but when you view an ad then hit the back space to go back to the listings, it switches back to last post,, you have to re sort each time the page loads even when going "back"

I hate bugs
Yes, that's what I see too.
Old 04-05-2018, 02:52 PM
bruff
My Feedback: (18)

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

The Mark sold button is not working. Using Window 7 with Explorer.
Bob

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.