Community
Search
Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

Instructor Locator

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2003, 11:18 PM
DBCherry
My Feedback: (4)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Instructor Locator

Okay. I posted this problem a couple of weeks ago and I think everyone is assuming that I'm doing something wrong. If I am, please tell me WHAT!

I have tried a half dozen times to list myself as an instructor. I have filled in every "required" field (even typing over my name and address, which show up automatically); I have checked off "instructor", filled in "fees" and "Comments", etc. Yet every time I hit "Submit", it brings me back to that same form.

I even tried the "edit" function to make sure I wasn't listed, to no avail.

Whatz U-up?

One other question. Wouldn't it make sense to list instructors by state, or at least have that option in the "Search" boxes?
Dennis-
Old 12-31-2003, 01:57 PM
mkranitz
Banned
My Feedback: (60)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Instructor Locator

I can walk you through it. It seems like your browser is "dropping" certain critical form fields from one page to the next. I can diagnose this over the phone. Send an email to "[email protected]" with your number and I'll give you a shout!!
Old 12-31-2003, 06:06 PM
DBCherry
My Feedback: (4)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Instructor Locator

Thanks for the reply. I'll hold off on sending my number for a day or two. Don't want to have you "working" on New Years Eve, or Day!

It's not that big od a deal that I get my name on that list, but it seems as though there are a lot of new people from Massachusetts so I thought the info should be there.

Not sure you'll be able to "walk me through it" though. We recently dropped the second phone line, so I can't talk and chew... er, talk and work online at the same time.

But I'll send my number in a couple days and at least you can expalin what you think is happening.

Thanks again,
Dennis-