Community
Search
Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

Signature thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 04:12 PM
*Crash*Johnson*
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Signature thread

ORIGINAL: ED STEFAN

Nor I with you Crash. I just view those lengthy lists of aircraft as "Hey everybody, Look what I've got!" I find it somewhat materialistic. I believe very few signatures of this type were designed to attract questions about certain models. (Granted, some were, but most were not) If I want to learn anything about a certain model, I'll go review it here, or elsewhere. I've noticed that the lists have been getting longer and longer and was wondering just how large they would mutate.
That's the reason I started dumping my models on my sig. Was persuing the Raptor forum and figured... ya know... if people knew what I flew it's make things easier.

No worries, they can ask

And Jett... that's still up for debate... I've read your threads [X(] visionary I'll agree with
Old 04-21-2005, 08:09 PM
depfife
My Feedback: (14)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Like the other signature thread, this type discussion belongs in the support forums, not the Clubhouse. I am moving this thread to Forum Questions and Problems, but will leave a redirect in the Clubhouse so anyone following the thread can find it.

Eric
Old 04-26-2005, 12:16 AM
GrnBrt
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm gooing onn strike allso and wont come off of et till people learn thee englesh language.[&:]