Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

12FG how to reverse elevator trim?

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 07:25 AM
bigbri
My Feedback: (287)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 12FG how to reverse elevator trim?

got my plane setup with elevons...everything is working great except the elevator trims..... i need to reverse the elevator trim only....how would I go about doing this???

thanks
Brian : )
Old 09-23-2010, 08:57 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: 12FG how to reverse elevator trim?

You want to "reverse" the trim...so that when you press the trim button towards the top of the transmitter you get "UP" trim? Opposite of normal operation?

Exactly what are you trying to do? Please give us a better description of what you've done and what you want to do.

Thanks.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:28 AM
bigbri

right now the trim is working opposite of what would be considered normal.....back stick pulls the elevators up...bumping the trim in the same direction pushes the elevators down and vise-versa...maybe i messed it up by mistake...i would like it to work in the same direction as the stick...IE bumping trim down will move the elevators up like the stick. plane is a delta with two servos operating elevons....thanks for any help
Brian : )
Old 09-24-2010, 09:17 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Go into the System Menu and then the "H/W Setting" section. Go into the H/W Reverse section and then check the setting for "T3".

All the setting in the H/W Reverse section should be set to "NORM".
Old 09-24-2010, 10:37 PM
bigbri

THANK YOU that was what i needed...all were set to norm..i reversed T-2 and now it works the way it should

Best
Brian