Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

12 fg conditions/ non default alarm

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2014, 07:40 AM
skywarrior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 12 fg conditions/ non default alarm

HI,
I have set three conditions on my model take off..fly..landing. on a Robbe FX 32 with the 12 FG software.

I have used conditions for some time on other models without too much of a problem but here I get a "Non default condition " alarm and I cannot get into the menu as RF is off ( although I can do so without RF transmission of course).
I am using a three position switch of my flap setting to choose these conditions but it is the same throughout the three phases.

I also note that whilst I am only using 12 channels in faast multi there are repeats of some functions from channel 13 onward as it is an 18 channel capable set.

What is the way to choose the default condition as I have read both the handbooks thoroughly and can see no mention of this problem or a deafult condition.

Any help appreciated

David
Old 03-18-2014, 07:35 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

When you turn on the transmitter, any condition that is on other than condition #1 will trigger the alarm. That's because condition #1 is considered the "starting point", or where you put your basic setup. You can go into the Warning section of the Linkage Menu and turn it off. Then, you'll get no warning at all, no matter what condition is active when the transmitter is turned on.