Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

T18MZ and SBS-01C

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2020, 10:32 PM
goryc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default T18MZ and SBS-01C

Hi guys, I wanted to know if there is a way to reset the value of the SBS-01C telemetry sensor from my T18MZ without having to do it from the sensor itself. Thank you
Old 03-18-2020, 05:22 AM
FUTABA-RC

Received 43 Likes on 39 Posts

Not sure what you mean by "reset the value". Which value are you wanting to reset.
Old 03-18-2020, 09:15 AM
goryc

Originally Posted by FUTABA-RC
Not sure what you mean by "reset the value". Which value are you wanting to reset.
I use the sensor to find out the remaining capacity of the Lipo 10S flight battery. To reset the value I have to do it through a switch located on the sensor, and I have to do it before disconnecting the battery; I wanted to know if there is a system to do it directly from the radio. Thank you.
Old 03-18-2020, 09:24 AM
FUTABA-RC

Got it. Unfortunately the only way to reset it is to push the button on it. Otherwise it keeps counting up each flight
Old 03-18-2020, 11:16 PM
goryc

Originally Posted by FUTABA-RC
Got it. Unfortunately the only way to reset it is to push the button on it. Otherwise it keeps counting up each flight
Thanks for the answer Bill!
Sorry for my complaint.
I'm tired of seeing some brands of RC radios being light years ahead in managing and offering RC systems. Futaba, perhaps because of its obsolete OS, now practically finished, offers the exact same features as 30 years ago. I, owner of several Futaba radios for many years, have been seriously thinking about changing the system. The hardware and software technological evolution is constantly evolving and Futaba does not offer valid novelties to be able to captivate its sympathies again. I repeat, sorry again and thank you so much for your great contribution!

Gregorio - Italy
The following users liked this post:
FUTABA-RC (03-19-2020)
Old 03-19-2020, 03:15 AM
Springbok Flyer

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Fantastic - as a dedicated Futaba user with no less than 4 systems, installed in more than 100 models - it is extremely disappointing to see my comments regarding the outdated telemetry regime, deleted. It really shows the appreciation of my many years of support - go on, ignore my comments and do your best to drive me to your competition.

JanR
Old 03-19-2020, 10:39 AM
FUTABA-RC

I deleted your post because it was not in accordance with the rules for this forum. Nothing more to it than that.

This forum is intended to provide a place for modelers to ask questions about Futaba R/C equipment and how to use it and/solve difficulties. Please do not reply to any question some may ask. Only Futaba Support representatives should post replies here. If you have an additional question within a particular thread's topic, you may post your question in an already-existing thread.

******* Postings that involve discussions, or answers to questions by people who are not from Futaba Support will be deleted.******

Questions or responses to our answers may be edited at the discretion of the forum moderator. Some postings may be moved to other forums if the moderator deems it appropriate.
Also please realize that we are not aways able to get to a question right away. However, we usually can answer a question within two business days or so.

Thank you for your cooperation.
That was posted in 2006 and is one of the stickies at the top of this forum area.

Last edited by FUTABA-RC; 03-19-2020 at 10:41 AM.