Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Servo jitter after installing Optima 7 rx.

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2010, 06:41 PM
Cpt Crash
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Servo jitter after installing Optima 7 rx.

Hey guys, enjoying my new Optic 6 transmitter with the Spectra 2.4 module. I just converted a second plane over to the new system, and find that I have servo jitters. This is a Phoenix Models .60 size Extra 330S with Hitec 485HB servos in the tail and two Spektrum DS821 digitals in the wings. Receiver is Optima 7 channel, with 6 volt NiMH battery for power. The DS821 servos will make a rhythmic jitter while the analog servos are quiet. I've moved the BODA around in the fuselage, and it doesn't seem to change the sound. The jittering is very slight; you have to hold an aileron to feel it. Also, notching the trim lever one beep at a time will get the servos to a spot where they don't make any noise. Otherwise, all motions and movements are precise and correct, with no other problems. Help!
Old 09-06-2010, 07:22 PM
JIMF14D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Servo jitter after installing Optima 7 rx.

I had trouble with DS71 servos with A9 and Optima 7 Rx. Very fine dither. Actually more noise than motion. If I just moved the plane in my hand a little they would settle out. Lots of comments about this on Spektrum site. Never any flight problems.

Idon't use them anymore as Isold my Dx6i system.