IMAC Discuss IMAC style aerobatics in here

Basic and Intermediate call sheets

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2011, 06:01 PM
308jockey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Basic and Intermediate call sheets

Evening all,

Quick question, is there a place where I can find the IMAC schedules listed in English instead of the diagrams I found on the web site? I know, that's how IMAC is done and one day I will learn all of that but would like to find a quick and dirty call sheet for basic and intermediate so my nephew can practice a little for the meet at Hodges in a few weeks. He can do the maneuvers nicely but he doesn't have a sequence prepared. Okay, here's a second question. At the basic level does the airplane have to be scale? Specifically, can he fly his Galaxy or does he need to work more with his Extra 260? Both are 50cc planes. Thanks.

Rick H.
Old 05-28-2011, 06:11 PM
bubbagates
My Feedback: (32)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Basic and Intermediate call sheets

Rick,

For Basic, it's a bring what you have kind of class, a scale type aircraft is not required

As for written sequences there are some posted on the IMAC website in the following forum (I think you might need to be a member to see this forum

http://www.mini-iac.com/Forums/tabid...0/Default.aspx

Also, if you have an Apple device (iPad/iPhone/iPod touch) there is a free App for IMAC called IMAC lite in the iTunes App store that includes the written sequences as well as a host of all information regarding IMAC

There is also one for Android devices but does not include the written sequences

If for some reason you need them posted here, post which ones you want and I'll copy them over here for you

Old 05-28-2011, 06:20 PM
bubbagates
My Feedback: (32)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ah Heck, here is Basic through Intermediate. I did not create these and did not proof read them, there may be mistakes

Basic

Pilot Ready?
Judges Ready?
In the Box!

First maneuver,

Aileron Roll, next

Hammer Head, Pull into Vertical uplIne, Hammer Top, Establish vertical down line, Pull to upright exit. next

Reverse Teardrop, Pull to Forty-Five upline, Pull five-eights loop to a vertical downline, Pull to upright exit, next

Humpty Bump, Pull to vertical upline, Pull half loop over the top to vertical downline, center half roll, Pull to upright exit. next

Inside Loop, Pull inside loop back around to level. next

Sharks Tooth, Pull to a vertical upline, Pull back to an inverted forty-five center half roll to upright, Pull to upright exit. next

Half Reverse Cuban, Pull to a forty-five upline, center half roll to inverted, Pull five-eights loop around to an upright exit. next

Reverse Sharks Tooth, Pull to a forty-five upline, center half roll to inverted, Pull to a vertical downline, Pull to an upright exit. next

Immelmann, Pull a half inside loop with a half roll on exit, exiting upright. next

One and a Half Positive Spin, wait for the stall then one and a half spins see a the canopy establish a vertical downline, Pull to an upright exit.

End of Sequence!

Sportsman

Pilot Ready?
Judges Ready?
In The Box!

First Maneuver,

Goldfish, Pull to a forty-five upline, Center half roll, Pull three quarter loop around to a forty-five upline, center a two of a four point roll to inverted, Pull to an inverted exit. Next

Split Ess, From inverted pull half inside loop down with a full roll on exit. Next

Forty-Five Hammer Head, From upright pull forty-five upline, Pull to vertical upline, Hammer top, establish vertical downline, Center a full roll, Pull to upright exit. Next

Vertical Up Line,(carry it tall to set up for a spin) Pull to vertical upline, Center two of a four point roll, Push to an upright exit. Next

One Positive Spin, wait for the stall then one turn spin see the belly, establish a vertical downline, Pull to an upright exit. Next

Humpty Bump, (going outbound) Pull vertical upline, Center two of a eight point roll left, Pull half loop over the top to vertical downline, center a three quarter roll Left. Pull to an upright exit. Next

Half Reverse Cuban, Pull to a forty-five upline, Center a two of four point roll to inverted, Pull a five-eights inside loop with a half roll to inverted on exit. Next

Outside Inside Loop, From inverted, Push a outside loop with a half roll on top then pull around to an upright exit. Next

Immelmann, Full roll on entry then pull half inside loop with a half roll to upright on exit. Next

Down Reverse Shark, Push to forty-five downline, Center positive snap, Pull to a vertical upline, Push to a upright exit.

End of sequence.

Intermediate

Pilot Ready?
Judges Ready?

In the Box!

First Maneuver,

Sharks Tooth, Pull Vertical, Center Half roll, Pull to an Inverted Forty-Five, Center Negative Snap, Push to an Inverted Exit, Next

Hammer Head, Push to Vertical Upline, Center Two Half Rolls, Hammer, Establish Vertical Downline, Center Two of a Four Point Roll, Pull to an Upright Exit, Next

Reverse Teardrop, Pull to a Forty-Five, Center a Half Roll Opposite Full Roll, Push Five Eights Loop to a Vertical Downline, Center a Half Roll, Pull to an Upright Exit, Next

Immelmann, (finish high for a spin) Positive Snap on Entry, Pull Half Inside Loop with a Four of an Eight Point Roll on Exit, Next

One and Three Quarter Positive Spin/Opposite Half Roll,(exiting outbound) Wait for Stall Then Spin Right One and Three Quarters (see belly) Opposite Half Roll, Push to Exit Cross Box, Next

Cross Box Humpty Bump, Push to a Vertical Upline, Center Full Roll, Push Half Loop Over Top, Center a Three of a Four Point Roll Left, Pull to an Upright Exit, Next

Reverse Sharks Tooth, Pull to a Forty-Five , Center One Full Roll Opposite Half Roll, Pull to a Vertical Downline Center Positive Snap, Pull to an Upright Exit, Next

Inside/Outside Loop, Inside/outside Loop with a Half Roll on Top, Push around to an Inverted Exit, Next

Half Reverse Cuban with a Two of a Four Point Roll on Entry, From Inverted/Two of a Four Point Roll to Upright then Pull Five-Eights Inside Loop to an Inverted Forty-Five Center One and One Half Continuous Rolls to Upright, Pull to an Upright Exit, Next

Ninety Degree Turn with One Roll to the Inside

End of Sequence.
Old 06-03-2011, 07:21 AM
308jockey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you Bill, exactly what I needed. We are probably going over to Andersonville in a couple of weeks and although we have a good bit of pattern experience, IMAC is new to us and I want to be prepared. I suspect the Galaxy is what will be flown, it just flies a little nicer than the Extra. Thanks also for the sequences. Now we can practice in order. Take care.

Rick H.