RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   IRC Racing Support (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/irc-racing-support-448/)
-   -   vulcan? (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/irc-racing-support-448/6513810-vulcan.html)

So Cal 10-19-2007 10:27 PM

vulcan?

Is it a good buggy? I am looking at iether the vulcan or a RC18MT. what are your opinions on the vulcan?

nitrovulcnse 06-16-2008 09:48 AM

RE: vulcan?

well, those are two very different vehicles. the rc18mt is manely a basher with a higher center of gravity than a racer might want. a better choice would be a rc18 buggy. it is electric, so depending on the esc, motor ,and battery, it may be faster than the vulcan. but,it is slightly smallde and may find it a bit mor difficult to go on rouugh terrains. even the vulcan has some troubl on med. to tall grass. also, ther vulcan is more durable and much more adjustable than the rc18rtr. if you must have electric, look at the irc photon. it is an electric vulcan, basically.

t9dragon 06-16-2008 03:45 PM

Get a Kyosho Nitro Mini Inferno 09, it is a much nicer buggy then the Vulcan............................

nitrovulcnse 06-22-2008 05:24 PM

the kyosho is all fine and dandy, but the vulcan is simpler and good for beginner to intermediate nitroers.

So Cal 10-09-2008 06:21 PM

ORIGINAL: nitrovulcnse

well, those are two very different vehicles. the rc18mt is manely a basher with a higher center of gravity than a racer might want. a better choice would be a rc18 buggy. it is electric, so depending on the esc, motor ,and battery, it may be faster than the vulcan. but,it is slightly smallde and may find it a bit mor difficult to go on rouugh terrains. even the vulcan has some troubl on med. to tall grass. also, ther vulcan is more durable and much more adjustable than the rc18rtr. if you must have electric, look at the irc photon. it is an electric vulcan, basically.
Well i ended up with the rc18mt. Thanks for the sesponse, but i think it was kinda useless scince it was 8 months after i posted the question.:) LoL

soneebee 10-10-2008 09:25 AM

hows the RC18MT ? is it really a nice truck?

GNO4U 10-27-2009 08:56 PM

Just letting you guys know too that we will soon have the Vulcan Pro in stock. Same as the SE except it comes with the new Tiawan 06 engine and 2 speed that you can bolt in whenyour done with the 05 and singlespeed. We also have the on-road kits with painted bodies in stock for both the Photon and Vulcan.

~Dave
www.gotnitroonline.com

etivac13 10-28-2009 12:17 AM

mine's already pro..with a .06 GO engine and an ACME 2 speed ... what i need is a roto start backplate that would fit this engine......

GNO4U 10-29-2009 01:43 PM

Cool you may want to check out our Clearance Section on our main page at www.gotnitroonline.com. We are clearing out our Tiger Drive products and I think there may be something there that would work for you.

~Dave