Community
Search
Notices
IRC Racing Support The online retailer for many of your r/c products is available to support RCU members. Click here if you need their help or have a question for them. Hosting this forum will be RADICALJ, RC-BOSS, MINDCRIME and REDCATRACING1.

vulcan?

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 10:27 PM
So Cal

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default vulcan?

Is it a good buggy? I am looking at iether the vulcan or a RC18MT. what are your opinions on the vulcan?
Old 06-16-2008, 09:48 AM
nitrovulcnse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: vulcan?

well, those are two very different vehicles. the rc18mt is manely a basher with a higher center of gravity than a racer might want. a better choice would be a rc18 buggy. it is electric, so depending on the esc, motor ,and battery, it may be faster than the vulcan. but,it is slightly smallde and may find it a bit mor difficult to go on rouugh terrains. even the vulcan has some troubl on med. to tall grass. also, ther vulcan is more durable and much more adjustable than the rc18rtr. if you must have electric, look at the irc photon. it is an electric vulcan, basically.
Old 06-16-2008, 03:45 PM
t9dragon
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Get a Kyosho Nitro Mini Inferno 09, it is a much nicer buggy then the Vulcan............................
Old 06-22-2008, 05:24 PM
nitrovulcnse

the kyosho is all fine and dandy, but the vulcan is simpler and good for beginner to intermediate nitroers.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:21 PM
So Cal

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: nitrovulcnse

well, those are two very different vehicles. the rc18mt is manely a basher with a higher center of gravity than a racer might want. a better choice would be a rc18 buggy. it is electric, so depending on the esc, motor ,and battery, it may be faster than the vulcan. but,it is slightly smallde and may find it a bit mor difficult to go on rouugh terrains. even the vulcan has some troubl on med. to tall grass. also, ther vulcan is more durable and much more adjustable than the rc18rtr. if you must have electric, look at the irc photon. it is an electric vulcan, basically.
Well i ended up with the rc18mt. Thanks for the sesponse, but i think it was kinda useless scince it was 8 months after i posted the question. LoL
Old 10-10-2008, 09:25 AM
soneebee

hows the RC18MT ? is it really a nice truck?
Old 10-27-2009, 08:56 PM
GNO4U

Just letting you guys know too that we will soon have the Vulcan Pro in stock. Same as the SE except it comes with the new Tiawan 06 engine and 2 speed that you can bolt in whenyour done with the 05 and singlespeed. We also have the on-road kits with painted bodies in stock for both the Photon and Vulcan.

~Dave
www.gotnitroonline.com
Old 10-28-2009, 12:17 AM
etivac13

mine's already pro..with a .06 GO engine and an ACME 2 speed ... what i need is a roto start backplate that would fit this engine......
Old 10-29-2009, 01:43 PM
GNO4U

Cool you may want to check out our Clearance Section on our main page at www.gotnitroonline.com. We are clearing out our Tiger Drive products and I think there may be something there that would work for you.

~Dave