Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Flap on a XP662

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2004, 08:02 AM
misterbill
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flap on a XP662

Hi Danny - yet another flap question!
I've just got a XP662, and as I've been working through getting to know the radio I suddenly realised that there seems to be no way for me to set up any form of proportional flap. My old Max 6 Computer had both the 'landing system' one-position switch and a flap knob, but not the 662.
I fly scale, need the throttle stick for the throttle, and so were hoping that there was either some buried programming solution for setting up a landing approach, without banging in the full amount of flap from the getgo. Even a 2 position switch would help.
Is there any upgrade that can be made to this 662, or do I need to get rid of it? I hope not.

As always thanks for the help.

Cheers, Mike
Old 08-09-2004, 10:46 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Flap on a XP662

There aren't any upgrades or changes available to the system. To accomplish those functions, the 6102, 378, 8103, or 10X would be capable of what you request.