RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Kit Building (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/kit-building-121/)
-   -   New Builder just join the forum!! (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/kit-building-121/11351450-new-builder-just-join-forum.html)

Leroy Gardner 01-01-2013 09:28 PM

RE: New Builder just join the forum!!

Now that you all have gotten him trimed out he should fly alot better:)

5skyhawk172 01-01-2013 09:48 PM

Love the zep song in post 47.

Warbird40 01-01-2013 09:50 PM

ORIGINAL: Leroy Gardner

Now that you all have gotten him trimed out he should fly alot better:)
LOL

vertical grimmace 01-01-2013 10:06 PM

ORIGINAL: Mustangman40

ORIGINAL: vertical grimmace

I wonder how long it would take this inexperienced, idiotic, scammer, to get this far on a real build? I think at this point, this loser does not even deserve anymore airtime on this site. Unless we are just warning prospective ''customers'' to stay away.
Um i don't think them flaps are going to be effective, I know you saved some weight, but come on.......[img][/img]

Nice looking bird so far............[img][/img]

Thanks. Tons of work. the flaps actually span a full 72" ! 114" span.

Rocketman612 01-02-2013 02:53 AM

ORIGINAL: LargeScale88

I may have misread something here but he said hes a 40 year old guy, but his website for his magic says hes 28 years old?

Did I misread something somewhere?

That's because he has cracked TIME TRAVEL and can move in and out of different realities of space and time. Don't you guys get it we have just met the da Vinci of out time:D

Pete

Luchnia 01-02-2013 04:04 AM

I must admit, this has been one of the most fun threads on RCU in several years! A total blast and so much better than HK, or "my radio is better than yours" or "if you don't run this oil your engine is toast" threads! Keep em coming I am having a blast!

Is this the same guy that was farcing the Amzoil is better than sliced bread thing? The reason I ask is because his posts with poor grammar and spelling remind me of that guy. That was another fun and entertaining thread. We as RC flyers do need some entertainment and this is vintage!

Proverbial question: Can a man glue if he does not have an eye for detail or know how to spell simple words like "the, and, it, etc."? Yes, would not make a pimple on a bad magician's butt! [X(] :D

OliverJacob 01-02-2013 04:38 AM

I bet that magician knows how to make money disappear....

john josey 01-02-2013 04:40 AM

It looks like he really is a magician......he seems to have made himself disappear !

bonemadderek 01-02-2013 04:53 AM

Wow! 109 posts in a day and a half! Gotta be one of the fastest growing threads anywhere!

Rocketman612 01-02-2013 05:53 AM

From a medical and psychiatric standpoint let me tell you what's going on here. The spelling and grammar errors are telling as his mind is churning so fast he misses those details and we mortals can't keep up and just don't understand.

Delusions of grandeur
Flight of ideas
Altered perception of time
Hallucinations
Secret or Hidden ability only he possesses

Could be Schizophrenia...

Pete

LargeScale88 01-02-2013 06:47 AM

On top of this entire hobby building business this guy is trying to run, its sad enough thinking that a college kid can't spell.

goirish 01-02-2013 06:59 AM

Probably not a college kid that did it. Sometimes it is easy to put the blame elsewhere. I would guess it was closer to home.

GerKonig 01-02-2013 07:14 AM

ORIGINAL: mniesen89

Yeah ridiculous.....and why is he excepting builds when he's out of town until the end of January with his helpers?

I think you are onto something here... Think about what you said: "he is out of town, with his helpers".

At this time of the year? What does this tell you? I would check his property to see if there are any reindeer and a red suit and/or a sled (or if he lives in the North Pole). This could be big news for kids around the world... He's Santa!

Gerry

sonsight 01-02-2013 07:34 AM

And too boot, over at RCG, he is asking for help because he is destroying a customer's engine trying to "overhaul" it! Expert? HARDLY! Best thread in a long time!

Bill Diedrich 01-02-2013 08:00 AM

ORIGINAL: sonsight

And too boot, over at RCG, he is asking for help because he is destroying a customer's engine trying to ''overhaul'' it! Expert? HARDLY! Best thread in a long time!
What handle is he using over on RCG, the same one as here, how about a link.......

tkline 01-02-2013 08:07 AM

He's on the other site talking about replacing bearings and cleaning an engine and calling it a rebuild? I don't know about y'all but I just consider that as bearing replacement and normal maintenance not a rebuild.

tkline 01-02-2013 08:31 AM

ORIGINAL: Bill Diedrich

ORIGINAL: sonsight

And too boot, over at RCG, he is asking for help because he is destroying a customer's engine trying to ''overhaul'' it! Expert? HARDLY! Best thread in a long time!
What handle is he using over on RCG, the same one as here, how about a link.......
He is using the same handle on RCG

stoneenforcer 01-02-2013 08:46 AM

I'll take 5 RTF please. My check is in the mail... bahahahahaha.

eddieC 01-02-2013 09:08 AM

I don't see him over there. In the Engine forum?

Luchnia 01-02-2013 09:25 AM

ORIGINAL: Rocketman612

From a medical and psychiatric standpoint let me tell you what's going on here. The spelling and grammar errors are telling as his mind is churning so fast he misses those details and we mortals can't keep up and just don't understand.

Delusions of grandeur
Flight of ideas
Altered perception of time
Hallucinations
Secret or Hidden ability only he possesses

Could be Schizophrenia...

Pete
Good points...he appears to have all those symptoms. Hey, if the above is his condition his mom should take his PC away not let him play on the Internet anymore :D

DuneDaddy 01-02-2013 09:45 AM

[quote]ORIGINAL: GaryHarris

ORIGINAL: tkline

I need a beer and a song. :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH-_9cwdLug[/youtube]

Interesting thread, even though Iam not an airplane guy per se, but Ido think they are very cool. Would be interested in trying a simple trainer at some point. Right now my flying skills are limited to Air Hogs, LOL!

Best part of this for me was Gary's post and introducing me at age 44 to Zepparella!

tkline 01-02-2013 10:22 AM

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=452720

eddieC 01-02-2013 10:33 AM

Thanx!  :)

GaryHarris 01-02-2013 11:11 AM

:)

flyme2moon 01-02-2013 12:58 PM

I suggest that maybe some of this guys " HAPPY customers come forth and put their testamonials on this forum,, anybody out there???... show some of our Hero"s work .... 300 planes out there, there has to be at least one HAPPY client some place in the western hemishere ... Show us your stuff!!!!