Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Kyosho Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Need a little help... Kyosho Concept .30

Community
Search
Notices
Kyosho Helicopters Discuss all Kyosho heli topics here.

Need a little help... Kyosho Concept .30

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2005, 03:09 AM
Rc10tee3
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need a little help... Kyosho Concept .30

Hi everyone,,, im having a hard time finding parts for a concept .30 , i was wondering if the caliber parts would work on it???

i need the whole head, main shaft and everything above it

oh and any good places that carry the parts can be listed to

nick.
Old 12-09-2005, 05:29 AM
Cyberfyn

Default RE: Need a little help... Kyosho Concept .30

Sorry. The Caliber parts are TOTALLY different. But any head parts from the Concept range will fit. Basic, SR, SR-T Etc.

Midland Helicopters in the Uk have a good stock of concept parts, and does a good international delivery.

Also, when I was flying Concepts I bought a second hand airframe off eBay for £50 ($90) that I used for spares.

Ian F.
Old 12-09-2005, 09:51 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 351 Likes on 281 Posts

http://www.caliber30.com

If you shoot me a PM with the part numbers of what you need I can check in my VR46 pile I may have most of what you need and was just going to put in on ebay next week.
Old 12-30-2005, 06:55 AM
conceptcrasher

Hi, in the UK there is no shortage of concept 30 parts, from the DX - SR - SRX - VR range. e-bay UK always has bits. The century Hawk / Falcan range have a lot of interchangable bits, boom / tail box (clutch & drive with a minor mod)
If you go to midland heli,s UK they are best for new parts but also you can down load exploded view,s of the SRX, nexus caliber & VR then you can check what bits are interchangeable. Contact this guy - [email protected] for good quality 2nd hand bits. Also contact [email protected] - he is G-blades who came up with a lot of good mods for concepts & still has some bits
cheers[8D]
Old 01-06-2006, 11:51 PM
whogdriver

I've got a box of new parts that includes most of the upper parts from an SRT (plus the chopper itself after a boom strike). I had a boom strike when a ball link came off a main blade when hovering about 2 feet above the ground. I want to get rid of it all, even the engine which runs great (has aluminum start cone). It needs a new tail boom, a new tail rotor shaft, and main shaft to fly again. New parts include linkages, ball links, new frame, one way bearing, some tail rotor parts, there's more, I would have to go through it all again... let me know, I'll let it go cheap.

TM
Old 11-19-2009, 03:30 PM
Wireless

Nice to see people trying to keep old Concepts flying. They are a lovely old helicopter. Yes, outdated compared to modern machines, but a very usable retro machine (provided you don't need parts...!).

If you're a fan of the Concept series, you might want to have a look at my website which is dedicated to these helicopters and the small collection I have built up. Feel free to have a look at www.concept30.co.uk
Old 05-10-2010, 10:05 AM
heli30

hello, i think i can help you , i have 2 set of concept 30 ( never crash ) it is about less than 20 hrs fly time . i want to sell them. contact me , i wil send you a pictures of it.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:53 PM
gpclassic

Hi I was searching on line tonight and I found your Post
I am Looking for saome Concept Heli's and Parts for my Customers here in New York USA
do you still have these Heli's for Sale ???